𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 53

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 53 : Teacher Yu Has Good Potential To Carry Goods

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Luo Feng did not delay the matter with the milk tea shop while he continued his studies.

He wrote down all his thoughts and arrangements for the milk tea shop on paper. He even drew two renovation diagrams and handed them to Dean Du to help keep an eye on the shop.

The master of the renovation team was especially serious since someone was guarding it everyday. More importantly, Luo Feng paid very readily. Not only did he work hard to renovate the shop, but he also placed his order first for many custom-made furniture.

The renovation of the shop was completed in just a month. It was similar to Luo Feng’s rendering.

The ingredients for the cutlery to make milk tea had long been bought. Luo Feng had already used them to do several rounds of experiments. There were many children in the orphanage so they had a lot of hands. He moved the things to the shop after just two trips.

Luo Feng asked Dean Du to choose an auspicious day and prepare to open for business!

A very special shop appeared on Xueyou Street. The outer wall was replaced by huge glass, and one could see the neat furnishings in the shop at a glance. The black, white, and gray main colors were low-key and high-end, and the wooden furniture emitted a natural warmth.

One would be attracted by the exquisite renovation and could not help but admire it up close if they were passing by the opposite street. The nearby residents heard that there was a very unique milk tea shop and gathered around.

On the first day of opening, the milk tea shop was filled with people.

When Dean Du saw the lively scene, she was so happy that he could not close her mouth. She stood outside the shop to greet the customers and to protect the fresh flower opening stand.

Luo Feng and Ai Tingya also took time off to help.

“Director, be careful.”

There were too many people. A fat uncle accidentally bumped into Dean Du. Ai Tingya quickly went over to support her.

“Hahaha, I’m old and useless. Go in and help Lu Zhao,” Dean Du said with a smile.

Luo Feng had poached Lu Zhao from other milk tea shops. He just met her recently on his investigation of the market’s taste. Luo Feng sat in the shop for a few minutes and realized that Lu Zhao had managed the milk tea shop well. Hence, he offered a high price and asked her to come over.

Lu Zhao had good management skills. She divided the seven shop assistants into three groups. One group of two went to the street entrance to distribute flyers to attract customers. The other group was to greet the customers in the shop. The last group would make drinks. Everyone would guard their respective positions and was orderly amidst the work.

Among the seven shop assistants, four were waiters hired by Luo Feng. They were all fair and beautiful girls wearing custom-made black dresses and white aprons. They had the charm of maids, but they were not too bold.

The other three were children from the orphanage. The taste of milk tea was the core competitiveness of the shop, so Luo Feng only told insiders the recipe. They were slightly younger than Ai Tingya by two years and could earn some money in the shop.

Almost all the children in the orphanage at Xiao Fei’s age knew how to make the milk tea. For example, Xiao Fei was more willing to earn money than study. She also solved the problem of the milk tea shop.