𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14 : ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ xɪᴀᴏ ʏᴀ’s ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ? ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
On New Year’s Eve.

Mother Luo had already chased Luo Feng out of the house: “Don’t make Ting Ya wait anymore, hurry up and leave!”

She was like a stepmother in a TV drama. She would ask her son to go somewhere else on her big day. If not for the fact that he had the birth certificate at home, Luo Feng really felt like he was picked up from the trash can.

Ai Tingya, who was waiting at the door, could not help but cover her mouth and laugh. She had completely gotten used to Mother Luo’s favoritism after spending a few months together.

“Let’s go.” Luo Feng said angrily. “You’re not in a hurry right? Accompany me to shop for something.”

Ai Tingya nodded and followed beside Luo Feng.

The two of them walked along the street in the direction of the orphanage. Most of the shops on the street were still open even though it was already New Year’s Eve. Luo Feng looked around as he walked, searching for what he wanted.

“Right, will you perform at the gala?” Luo Feng suddenly asked.

“I… I will dance…” Ai Tingya shrank her head and whispered with a red face.

Luo Feng found opportunities to buy all kinds of things for Ai Tingya during the semester of tutoring. He didn’t leave out any clothes or skincare products, including a card at the beauty salon.

The current Ai Tingya was no longer covered in dirt.

“You should prepare some clothes if you are going to dance, right? Do you have any? Let’s go and buy one now.” Luo Feng seized every opportunity to spend on Ai Tingya. He already had a little over 20,000 yuan in his card after his tireless efforts.

He was already standing at the top of the pyramid in this era where he could do whatever he wanted.

Ai Tingya frowned and replied. “There’s no need. I’ve already prepared it. When can you change your habit of spending money? It’s not easy for Uncle and Auntie to earn money!”

After a few months of getting used to it, Ai Tingya was no longer as fearful as she was in the beginning. Instead, she could turn around and lecture Luo Feng.

Luo Feng looked at her and laughed. “Alright, I’ll listen to you, let’s buy some food and leave.”

The two of them walked into a nearby supermarket. Luo Feng picked out many of the children’s favorite biscuits and candies. They only left the supermarket satisfied after buying so much that they could no longer carry anymore.

The old metal door of the orphanage was wrapped in ribbons. A few aunties were pasting spring festival couplets on it. They didn’t greet Luo Feng and just smiled when they saw him.

Ai Tingya called out to them one by one, then led Luo Feng inside.

This orphanage had been established for 10 years. The white paint on the outer walls had fallen off, revealing the gray walls inside. There were traces of rain on the roof, and the entire house seemed to be covered in a layer of smog.

Fortunately, the children’s laughter added some color to the orphanage’s bleak atmosphere.

Luo Feng had just entered the gate when he saw a girl with a short bob standing under the eaves with her arms crossed. Her brows were tightly furrowed as she looked at him from top to bottom. Her little mouth was pouting in dissatisfaction.