𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 40

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 40 : ᴛᴏᴘ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Time passed quickly. In the blink of an eye, the first targeted exam arrived.

The school arranged all the third year students according to their results from the last exam. Luo Feng was the top student in the year and sat in the first seat of Class One. Ai Tingya had fallen to the middle level due to special reasons and was taking the exam in Class Four. Lei Jin was taking the exam in Class Eight, which was on the other side of the corridor.

"What should I do, Luo Feng? I feel so nervous!" Lei Jin's forehead was covered in sweat, as if he was fished out of the water.

Luo Feng patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't be nervous. Believe in yourself and in Tingya and me. Under our guidance, you'll definitely be able to sit in Class Five for the next exam."

"But I just can't calm down! You're fine. It feels good to get first place, right?" Lei Jin didn't know whether to sit or stand. The floor under his feet seemed to be roasted over a fire, and the wait was very torturous.

Luo Feng shrugged, "I'm just making do, there's not much room for improvement."

Lei Jin was so angry that he was about to vomit blood.

Of course, it is impossible for you to improve further with a perfect score in all subjects. Or do you actually want to be the teacher setting the paper?

Lei Jin was not only nervous, but also a bit more impulsive after hearing Luo Feng's words. He was like a bellows, taking deep breaths.

Luo Feng was helpless seeing his state.

In the past, they were in a completely flat state when they were still bad students. Any extra point was worth it, so there was no pressure.

As for the top students, their years of hard work would show up on the test papers. Every point of cultivation would be fruitful. They would always say that 'I haven't revised either' or 'I don't know many questions' on the eve of the test, but those were just chatter.

There was no need to say anything about Luo Feng. Ai Tingya and him were at the forefront and were very confident in themselves, so the exam was like a leisure time for him.

Lei Jin was the most miserable. He did not have the grades of a top student, nor did he have the carefree attitude of a bad student. He was nervous both before and after the exam.

Luo Feng looked at Lei Jin sympathetically and realized that the hair on Lei Jin's head had obviously decreased. Luo Feng thought that Lei Jin must be so anxious that he couldn't sleep at night, so he comforted Lei Jin and sent him to Class Eight's examination hall.

...

"The big question this time is really abnormal. I know every individual word, but I don't know what it means when they are connected into a sentence."

"I spent too much time at the beginning. I didn't even have time to take a look at the last two questions."

"The last big questions are for the top students to earn points. We'll be lucky if we can finish the first few questions."

"The questions are too difficult. I feel that I did very badly."

Lei Jin walked back from Class Eight to Class One, passing by all the third year classrooms. All he heard was complaints that the math questions were too difficult. The teachers told them not to continue pondering about the exam that had just passed since they did not want it to affect their performance on the other exams.