2. I need you to marry my husband

Someone grabbed her hand and said,
"Ms.Siya , What are you doing? We are at work"

She was confused and saw all the employees all around her and was about to faint and pushed a cup of coffee lying on the table which was about to burn her hand when someone grabbed her waist and prevented her from falling and got his hands burnt instead of her.

"Careful, Ms Siya", said the man

"Siya, are you alright",came a lady running towards her.

"Siya, Please don't inform anyone at our workplace or families.. I will be ruined.. Please think about my reputation "

"I have my whole life ahead of me and you are going to die anyway "

Yes the lady was Alia , her best friend.

Siya saw both Alia and Samrat and remembered their betrayal and ran out of the office.

She hired a taxi and went to her home  and slept.

After few hours she woke up and checked her fridge and noticed that all the products were from 2014.
And has her dinner.

She took out money from her pocket and noticed a heart shape on one of the notes and her mind drift off to the past

"Dad, You shouldn't draw on notes like that ",she scolded when she noticed her father drawing small heart on notes.
"It's not drawing ,princess. It's love.
Here take this money"

"Thanks, Dad"

She heard the doorbell ring and opened the door and found Samrat at her doorstep.

  "Do you feel good now? I came to take you for dinner"

  Siya thought it was a good time to talk to him about breakup as she wanted to free herself from his betrayal. They began to walk towards the restaurant when Siya spoke,

   " Samrat , I need to tell you something."

  "Yes , What do you wish to tell me?"

    "I want to breakup with you"

    Samrat thought he heard something wrong and asked her to repeat it.

    " Samrat, I am serious. I want to breakup with you."

    Samrat clenched his jaw in anger and asked her, "Why?"

     " Samrat, I need a break. I feel suffocated in this relationship"

       Samrat held her by her shoulders and burst out in anger " No, you can't break up with me. Who the hell are you to break up with me?? "

     "Samrat,leave me. It's hurting"

       "No , I won't allow you to be free of this relationship."

       His phone rang and he was distracted . Taking the advantage she ran off towards her home and locked the door in feeling terrified of facing him. Her phone rang and she saw it was Samrat calling her. She cut the call . Then she saw his messages.

   'Sorry, Siya. I wasn't in my senses.
I didn't want to hurt you.
I don't want to lose you . You are my wealth , my happiness. I can't think of breakup with you. I was stressed due to my loss in stocks"

     And she saw few other messages and missed calls from Alia

   'Siya , Are you alright?'
    'Did you take medicines?'
   'Why aren't you receiving my calls?'

Siya realised it was not easy to get free from them , especially Samrat. She needs to run away from him for which she needs to earn money .
And then realised that Samrat always used to invest in stocks and ahe could earn money using it. As she was from future she knew which company could lead her to get profits and planned to visit library to read books on stocks investment as it was Sunday tomorrow.