3. It's time to change my past

Precap : If someone has to steal my fate , it must be you Alia.
   I need you to MARRY MY HUSBAND

"Siya, where are you lost?"

She came out of her thoughts and replied, "Alia , I wasn't well yesterday and had a lot of pending work,  so I couldn't receive your call"

"Okay, But next time don't ignore me. You are my better half you know.I  missed you."

"By the way, Alia, Can you do something for me?"

"Yes,Siya . What happened?"

"Alia, I need you to pick up my trash."

"Trash??"

"Yes , Trash of my life... I mean I need to clean my garden...Ohh here comes the elevator... Come let's go."

Inside the elevator, stood Mr Ashish.
They both entered the elevator and as the doors were about to close, A hand prevented it from closing and entered
Mr. Raghav...

"Good morning Sir ..", Siya and Alia greeted Raghav.
"Good morning" he greeted back .

Mr.Ashish asked Siya , "Are you working on your proposal Ms .Siya? It should be ready by next week."

"Yes , Sir. I am working hard on it."

"I won't hold back if it sucks up again."

Alia defended Siya saying ," Sir Please don't say this . It sounds as if Siya is not making any efforts on it. In fact Siya is making all her efforts for the proposal. "

Alia noticed coffee in Siya's hand and said ,"Isn't this the coffee from the cafeteria across the street ?"

Mr.Ashish couldn't leave a chance to taunt Siya and show his authority and  scolded her,

" You have a lot of time to waste on such useless things that you spent your working hours on going to cafeteria. "

"No , Sir. I brought it on my way to the office..." But Ashish was not ready to listen to her .
"These are your efforts? Women never work and only want....."
But was cut off by a bang... sound made on the side wall of elevator. It was made by none other than Raghav's punch as he couldn't tolerate him scolding her .

    Soon their floor came and they came out of the elevator.

   "Just a minute, Ms.Siya",said Raghav and took her to the terrace of their office.

"Drink your coffee,Ms.Siya".

"Sir, would you like to have some?  I haven't drink it yet. Actually,I skipped my breakfast so..."

"Don't skip your breakfast . Drink it. It would be awkward for you to drink in there alone . So, I called you here."

"Thanks, Sir " and started drinking coffee.
He asked her ,"Did you injure your leg somewhere? You aren't walking properly."

She was actually surprised that he noticed it. Not even Alia noticed it and replied,"Yes, my knee just hit a table so.. but it's alright now."

"Okay , if you say so."

She said ,"Actually, I am not quitting ".

She took out a 100 Rs note from he pocket and showed it to him and said,
"Sir, Would you like to see this? My Appa used to draw a heart on the money whenever he used to give it to  me. I told him not to draw it but he used to say it's his love for me. I am a daughter who grew up with fatherly love . And I am going to try harder."

"Also, Sir ,you told me that I was talented and that helped me to make up my mind . Honestly, it's been so long since I forgot what I wanted but now I won't live like that anymore."