26. I am your dad's allowance.

The next day , Raghav went to meet his grandfather.

" At least have a bath . You still reek of alcohol." He forwarded him a newspaper. " You remembered Nisha Rawat , my business partner's daughter. She handled Ashish Sisodiya's scandal well . I heard you had an argument with Siddharth."

" It was not an argument exactly. "

" Though he denied it too , I know it was ."

" It seems you have kept people in my company to keep an eye on me."

" I am sure you can keep them away but not Siddharth. You take care of Nisha. I don't think her Dad can complain after all the favours I have done on him."

" I thought you wanted me to be with Nisha"

" Yes , I wanted but you have changed now . You have started drinking and arguing with my people. I don't want to force you to do something just because I want you to . I know that you both don't want to marry each other . But it's a promise and it's not right to call it off especially from our side. So clear it out with Nisha. I want you to be happy.And when can I meet that girl ?"

" I don't think I can do it . You want me to be happy and I want the same fo her " he said and left.
....

Samrat told Siya , " Siya , you remembered the restaurant to which I and Alia went with you credit card? It's really good and I wanted to take you there today . I always think about you . Are you free today? By the way , do you have the money I gave you after selling GRK stocks. Let's use that."

Before his marriage with Siya , he wanted to spend time and money on Alia . So he asked Siya for it. Siya understood that he needed money for something else so he made this excuse to take her on a date to a fancy place.

"Sorry, Samrat . I used that money to take out an insurance. You know it will increase by ten percent in ten years. And I can't cancel it now."She lied.

" You are stupid , Siya . It's a scam to benefit the insurance company. Now what should I do ? Should I sell my stocks of TKC companies? But I think it will rise. " He said frustrated.

In her previous life , Samrat bought the stocks of TKC company which faced losses and was bankrupt . She wanted him to meet the same fate

So she said ," I think I have a fixed deposit. It will mature soon . Don't sell those stocks . I'll lend you money."

" Thank you, Siya ."

" And instead of going for a dinner let's go out with Alia for an outing. " Siya suggested since she wanted them to come closer.
...
Raghav again went to meet Aditya in the restaurant. "Why did you come her again ?" Aditya asked him.

"To see if you are a player or if you have any bad qualities." Raghav replied having his food.

Seeing the wine bottle on the table, Aditya said , " Drink as per your tolerance."

" Don't worry I won't drink today ."
....

The next day she made an excuse of some office work and left Alia and Samrat on the outing. Aditya called her saying that he was near her office with coffee. So she went to the office and he offered her coffee and informed her that he got transferred to the restaurant near her office . So they could meet more frequently. Raghav saw their interaction and called her to meet him . She informed him , " I wanted Samrat and Alia to go on a date so I ditched them making an excuse of office work. I also noticed a new pendant in Alia's neck . I am sure it was gifted by Samrat . He bought it from the money I gave him. It's a killer move to get into a woman's pants. " She said remembering her past

" Was it the same necklace as yours ?"

" No, it's more expensive. And as per my memory , after the outing they will end up spending a night at his apartment." She said with tears.