15. He has a girlfriend

Siya's pov

Siya's pov

I entered the office wearing my new outfit which I bought with Ria . As I entered, I could feel everyone staring at me . Do I look weird ? I am so nervous. Be confident, Siya . You are the not the old timid Siya anymore.
I could hear people whispering by looking at me with surprised expressions .
One of my colleagues complimented me . " Ms. Siya , You look different today. You look like a celebrity. Is something special today ?" Hearing this, I felt better . " No, it's not that ." I replied. I went my cubicle .Meera ma'am also complimented me with a smile ," Wow , you look so pretty. "
" Actually, I went to shopping with Ria yesterday. So I bought new outfits. "

" Great job , Siya." Meera said .

" You really look amazing." Ria said .
Even Alia was looking at me with surprise .

Just then Samrat came towards me a shocked face and eye me from head to toe and asked , " Are you really my girlfriend? You look so different today ." " I just wanted to surprise you, Samrat " " You look like someone else without your glasses . You look so pretty. " Saying this , he tried to touch my face but I moved back .

Ria said , " You talk as if you have never seen her without her glasses ."

" Of course, I have seen her . But she looks so amazing today ." And again tried to touch me but I again moved back .
Just then we heard sound of someone hitting a table and all the files fell down. He was none other than Raghav. But he looked different today. I guessed he was in his own world . "I am sorry" , he said to no-one in specific and again banged into another employee .

And then my drama queen started her drama ," Mr .Raghav, I will pick up these files. " And bent down with a seductive smile. I guessed it did not work on him because he thanked her with a blank face and then came near me and observed my outfit and said , " Ms Siya, your outfit.... doesn't seem suitable for work today. "

"Excuse me?" I was confused. I haven't heard him questioning any other employee about their outfit. So why , me ?

" It's very suitable for work. So why... are you criticizing her outfit?" , Ria supported me .

He paused before saying, "I must've felt that way because I haven't seen her without her glasses before. " He was about to leave but these words slipped from my mouth , "You saw me yesterday." Samrat was surprised maybe thinking that when did we met yesterday, " What ?"he said but I ignored him and kept looking at Raghav. He explained, " That was the weekend and it's first time at work." I nodded with a smile.
" I see you are wearing contacts too ."I said . Samrat kept looking at Raghav and me ." You are right , Siya. " Meera said and then looked towards Raghav, "Mr. Raghav, you look better without glasses ."
And then my acting ki dukaan (my shop of acting) started again , " So , that's why you look somewhat different today. You look much .... " But he stopped her by showing her his palm and went away with an embarrassed look . I guess he wasn't used to compliments .
And then my boyfriend asked me , " Did you buy contacts together? "
" Why ?? Don't speak anything. Just go to your seat . We'll talk later. "