31. I love you, Raghav

It was Christmas. Ria came to visit Siya at her apartment .

" Ymm! The food is so delicious. You cook so well. Will you marry me, Siya ?" Ria said .

" I will never get married. " Siya replied.

" No, but you have to . An ex being happy with another woman is so annoying. So you have to be happy first. So what's your ideal type ? A handsome man ? Body ? Good ?"

Hearing her questions , Raghav's face appeared in front of Siya .

Siya's phone rang and it was a call from Aditya.

" Hello , Siya .. Merry Christmas"

" Hello , Aditya. Merry Christmas"

" Siya, today's Christmas and also my birthday. So I wanted to celebrate this day with you . Would you like to accompany me ?"

" Aditya.. actually... " Siya hesitated. Ria snatched her phone and told Aditya, " Of course, Mr.Chef , she will come with you ."

" Thanks, Siya. I promise you will enjoy this day. " Aditya said and hanged up.

" Ria, why did you agree ?" Siya asked her

" Siya , I know you must be very disappointed after your breakup. So it's a nice chance to freshen up your mind . He is your school crush and it's his birthday today. It's time to move on. "

" It's nothing like that . We are just friends."

" Okay. As you say. Now get ready." Ria helped Siya to get ready. Aditya came to pick up Siya.

"Ria , you should also accompany us. " Siya told her .

" No. I can't... I mean I have plans and my brother is drunk. So I can't come. "

Aditya came to take Siya with him . He complimented her, " You look pretty. " " Thanks." Siya blushed.

" Okay . I will leave now. I know you are a good driver. Drive safe. " Ria said.

" You both know each other? " Siya asked.

"When Raghav got drunk in his restaurant he helped us and dropped us home." Ria explained.

" He got drunk?" Siya said.

" He visits my restaurant often." Aditya said remembering Raghav's words that he wanted him to be with Siya.
" That's because my brother has high standards for food. Now go. You are getting late. " Ria said.

Ria took a taxi and visited Raghav at his apartment. She wondered why Raghav wanted to sacrifice his love and bring Siya and Aditya closer. She lied about having plans for Christmas as Raghav wanted her to bring them closer.

" It's Christmas and I have no plans today. Your work is done, Raghav. I sent them to the date. They looked so good together"she told Raghav.

Raghav clenched his teeth and started gulping noodles . Ria observed his changing expression and said , " Why are you eating alone? Give me some too. I did my work . Why are you so upset ? You told me to set her up with a decent man."

"What do you think of Aditya ?" He asked her.

" He's handsome and cute. His smile is so sweet. Moreover he's a chef . His desserts are so delicious.. A perfect man... There's love pouring from his eyes. "Ria gulped her words when she saw him glaring at her.  He gave her a bowl of noodles.
" Bro, I mean he's a good man and handsome but not more than you. Siya seemed to be very sad . She told me she wanted to celebrate Christmas with a Christmas tree decorated with stars and lights and gifts under the tree. "
Raghav heard her and thought of something.
.....