27. My cat is yours

In the evening ,Siya and Raghav went to judo training . She saw a wall nearby and told Raghav , " I used to give food to a stray cat during my college days. His mother also left him like mine. I wanted to take him home but I was afraid that I couldn't raise him properly. Then the cat disappeared one day . It was rainy season. I regretted so much that day. He was so tiny .It was this big ." She said showing her palms. "He had such a temper . He used to hate people so I don't think if anyone took him . When I saw your cat , I remembered him . It would have grown the same as yours now." She said with a sad face.

" To tell the truth, my cat is yours ."

" What ? But how ?" Siya was surprised. So Raghav told her, " I saved him from an accident . It was injured so I adopted him . It was rainy season."

Both went to his apartment. Siya patted the cat , " It was you all along. I thought you looked similar . It was really you !! I am so happy to meet you after such a long time. Thanks , Raghav ."

" Welcome. 201415 is my apartment passcode. You can come here to meet her whenever you want."

" Let's see each other more often . Let's name him ." Siya smiled at the cat.

" What about Ricky?"

" Yes , now your name is Ricky ."

" So Siya, Samrat has to marry now ?" Raghav said.

" Yes . His debts are in lakhs now . It was worth lending him money to lose it into TKC companies."

" But I don't think he will give up marrying you ."

" So , I have a plan . And again I have to accept his crappy proposal again . It was so annoying but I had to accept it . In my previous life , he proposed to me on my birthday . He couldn't even write the word 'marry '. Just a pastry and a few balloons with 'Will you merry me?" written in worst handwriting. It's my first birthday after being reborn and I have to see that crappy thing again ." Raghav saw her sad face and thought something.

The next night , Samrat bent on his knees and proposed her with 'Will you marry me' written in the sky with fireworks and drones

" Siya , will you marry me ?"