24.Raghav's pov

Raghav's pov

The next day , I saw Siya beating Samrat . I actually enjoyed the scene but stopped her and saved her when the coffee was about to fall on her resulting in a scar on my hand . She seemed to be very confused. I wondered what was wrong with her . Next day I met her at the library and saw books about shares and stocks in her hand . So I asked her if she planned to leave her job. She got worried seeing the burn scar on my hand and asked me if she could do anything for me . I asked her to have lunch with me . I was very happy in my mind since I got to spend time with her . In my previous life we communicated only for work and very few times. I again asked her about her decision regarding job. I don't want her to leave it .She told me that she will continue it. I wanted to tell her about Samrat and Alia but I knew that she won't believe me .How would she believe me if I told her I came from future? Moreover she trusts that guy very much. So I tried to give her hint indirectly.
"Siya , you are very talented. Don't waste your efforts on useless people. Focus on your work and change your outlook to see others "

The next day , Ashish taunted her regarding her work. I couldn't hear anything against her so I banged my hand on the wall of the elevator which made him shut up. I asked Siya to follow me to the terrace as I knew that it would be awkward for her to drink coffee alone in the office. Then she showed me a note and told that her dad used to draw heart on the money he would give her and that she won't quit and try harder . I remembered that even after I got transferred here I noticed a heart drawn by pen above my clavicle. I tried to remove it many times but it won't get removed. So I guessed maybe her dad sent me to back to protect her . I was happy that she shared her memory with me . It was a good progress. I couldn't stop myself from smiling seeing her smile and she complimented my smile . I wanted to spend more time with her so I asked her about her plans on weekends but then Alia came and told about their dinner plans at 'Hotel Maniprabha ' I remembered it was the same place where Siya was humiliated at her school reunion. So I called the hotel and confirmed about the reunion. I couldn't let Siya suffer again. So I asked my friend John to find about Aditya.

Siya came to my cabin to give me painkillers and bandages for burn scar . I was happy that she cared for me . I passed by the storeroom but heard some voices coming from there . I recognised Siya and Samrat's voice . I was worried about her . So I opened the door .That bastard was about to kiss Siya . I asked him to leave for this work and told Siya ,"Ms. Siya, I know it's not my place to tell. But even between lovers unwanted physical contact is bad. You are a smart person. Don't make such mistakes." and left from there. I met Aditya and informed him about the reunion. I just hoped that he would go there and clear all the misunderstandings between them . Siya informed me that she was free on Sunday. That meant that she would not attend the reunion. I told her to prioritise herself before anything and do as per her plans on Sunday. I wanted her to attend the reunion and get her answers.

I saw Siya leaving the office. I noticed the earrings in her hand . I recognised it to be fake ones since I bought the same ones for Ria , my sister few days ago . I told her the same. I guessed that Alia might have given them to her . I offered to drop her to the apartment but she refused saying that she had plans with Samrat . I was hurt and angry .I followed her to her apartment and called my friend , John to act as a delivery man and disturb them till Samrat left the apartment.

Next day , I was worried for Siya . I hoped Aditya reached there . I waited in my car outside the hotel .After some time, I saw Siya rushing out of the hotel and a guy was following her . I came out of my car and followed them. I recognised him to be Aditya. He held her hands and confessed that he had a crush on her. I could recognise the confused expressions on Siya's face and knew that she wanted to escape from there . So I called her telling her to meet me for the meeting. I saw her dress and she looked pretty. I never saw her in such a dress .After the meeting, I offered to drop her saying that I wanted to repay for her help.