25. A death for a death

Raghav's pov

She asked me what was I doing near her apartment. I lied that I had some work there . She asked , " What sort of work ?"

I scratched his forehead and said, " Well.... The thing is that you weren't receiving my calls . So I just wanted to make sure that everything was good with you ."

" Why were you worried about me ? It's after work hours. Even if something happens with me , you and your company won't be responsible for it . You have nothing to do with it ."

" Yes , it does. I was worried that Samrat might hurt you ."

" Why would you think like that ?" She asked.

" People don't change. They repeat their actions. " I remembered her murder in my previous life

Her wrists developed bruises due to his strong hold ." Actually, this is the first time Samrat hold me like this .... "

" No one is allowed to touch you like that . I should have broken all his fingers. " I was angry.

" Thanks a lot for saving me but you don't need to worry about me . Your feelings make me uncomfortable. "

" Do you know how I feel ?" I asked staring in her eyes .

" I don't like cheating for personal reasons. I don't think anyone should cheat their partner."

" I have taken care of that ."

" What ? Does your girlfriend seem to be a thing to be taken care of ?"

My girlfriend?? I was confused

" No, it's not that ...." She didn't let me speak ." I didn't take you for that kind of man . You are worse than I thought. Ria is very precious to me . She's so lovely and pretty... Forget it .. I will talk with her myself. You don't deserve her ."

So she thinks Rila is my girlfriend. She might have seen us together.

She took out her mobile to call Ria when I stopped her and said, " Siya , wait... Calm down first . Will you hear me once ? You think that I am dating Ria and cheating on her .. because I have feelings for you. "

" Don't you??" She asked

" Well , you are right but..."

"See , I was right. You are so shameless to accept it...."

" Listen , you are right but just about the part of me liking you . Now. .. just see... " I called Ria and cleared her misunderstandings that Ria wasn't my girlfriend but sister. I decided to confess my feelings to her . I told her that I liked her and then I don't remember.

I woke up in a hospital . The doctor told me about stress issues and when he mentioned about stomach pain I remembered Siya had gastric cancer in my past life . I wanted to save her so I asked doctor to perform tests on her and she informed that she had already done CT scan recently. We left the hospital and told her ,

" Siya , I like you but I won't do anything if you don't want me to or put you in a fix . You just need to say 'No '. I hope you think positively about it. I am sure that choosing me would be a good choice. So , take your time and make your decision."

I hired a cab for her since I knew she might not want me to drop her . It was too much for her . I know she is loyal to Samrat and won't leave him even if I reveal my identity as the Chairman's grandson. She is not a gold digger. But I really hoped she choose me especially after seeing his violent behaviour today .

Next day , I warned Samrat to stay away from Siya . Ajay Sisodiya's video became viral on social media and it was revealed that the meal kit project was written by Siya . So I met her tell her that we were going to action against Mr Ashish. There I cameto know that just like me she came from future after her death . And we realised that the inevitable will happen.
A marriage for a marriage
A death for a death