22. I like BTS

Alia manipulated Meera with her sweet talks and boasted about her care for Siya . Meera asked Siya to discuss her proposal with her and Alia . Siya told them that she has decided to include Ajay Sisodiya, the Marketing Director in her proposal. She informed Ashish the same and told him that instead of any celebrity they should involve Ajay Sisodiya for face of the meal kit as . Ashish liked the idea as Ajay was his relative and he could develop better relations with him with the success of the proposal.

The advertisement about the proposal was released throughout the country with Director Ashish as the lead . In two days they received a very positive response from the people and the sales of the company went up . Director Ajay was very happy with the successand the profits.
" Ashish , whose idea was it to put my face on the proposal ?" It was Siya's idea to include Ashish in the meal kit proposal instead of any celebrity for the promotion. But Ashish being an opportunist took her credit.
"Of course, it was my idea. You are handsome and competant. So I knew it would be a success. There's noone better than you ." Ashish praised him.

" Great job . I am sure you will be promoted to Deputy General Manager soon . I will leave for business trip tomorrow. Raghav got the position because of his work in U.S . I was planning to try next year but now I have a good feeling about it ."
....
Samrat and Alia approached Siya ," Siya we bought Chinese food for you .You work so hard lately. It has been long since we all hung out" Alia said .

" Yes, it's hard for me to meet you . You are so busy . You should let it go. That proposal was a bus that has already left. Stop chasing it" Samrat taunted her.

" Samrat , Siya is just working hard. It might not be now but I am sure it will be useful someday." Alia said to Samrat. Siya understood that she taunted her .

"Lately, I hate it now." Siya said.

" What ?" Alia was confused.

" I hate that it might be good for me someday. I want to be rewarded for the work I do now" Siya said with determination.

" What the hell !!! You look as if you are possessed now .Alia , did you understand her ?" Samrat laughed.

" Leave it . Let's have Chinese food now. Samrat bought it today . I will buy it next time." Alia said and opened the packet .

" It's Chinese noodles , your favourite." Siya looked at the parcel and said to Alia.

" You are right, Siya ." Alia smiled.

After spending ten thousand from my account on the lunch he bought her favourite food too . That's great . They are coming closer . I should give them more time together.

" I am so sorry . I have to attend meeting outside .So you both can continue." Siya said .

" But you should have told us sooner ." Samrat said.

" Samrat , do you remember that we ate Chinese food enjoying the night view ?The mood was great then ." Siya said acting as if reminiscing the old days .

" Yes . The food was so tasty . We enjoyed a lot " Samrat said .

"Really ? I want to try it too " Alia said. As planned by Siya , Alia was burning in jealousy.

" That's great. Then you two should try it tonight. I am late so I will leave now . I am so disappointed. I wanted to join you both . Enjoy " and she left the office.

Siya checked Ajay's schedule and got to know that he would be leaving for a business trip tomorrow .

She remembered that in her previous life , he left for the business trip on the same day and he assaulted flight attendants. The video went viral throughout the country and his business drowned due to it . So she suggested Ashish to include Ajay in the proposal and as planned this proposal would be a full flop due to the scandal . Now she just had to ruin his mood .