18. Raghav's warning

Siya's pov

He brought his face closer to my face and.....then he fainted on Siya's shoulder.
" Raghav ??" " Raghav, get up . " " Oh my god , he fainted. So I hired a taxi and took him to a hospital. The doctor put him on IV fluids . When he gained consciousness, the doctor informed that he fainted due to irregular meals and undue stress . When the doctor asked if his stomach hurts , he turned towards me and told the doctor, " She has stomach issues. Run some tests on her ." " No, it's just gastritis. I took medications for it ."

" No , you look as if you were in pain earlier. You feel it's okay right now but it may become a big problem in future. Let's have her tested ." "There's absolutely no need for it . I had CT scans done recently. It's just gastritis." I had done CT scan last week to confirm the stage of gastritis so that it doesn't develop into stomach cancer ."
" CT scans?? But why ?? " Both Raghav and The doctor asked ." It's just because...by the way how do you know I had bad stomach. I never told you about it." I asked doubting him.
" It's because ...I ...saw you take medications during work . So I guessed it . " He replied. "Then to confirm it , why don't we run tests on both of you ?" The doctor advised both of us . We did required tests and he was discharged.

" Siya, I am a good person. " He said .
I know that you are a good person but is it possible for me to trust someone again?

" I know that but I am in an awkward situation right know. Samrat won't forget today's happening. I bet he must be thinking about it even now ."

" Then tell him to be even more thoughtful before doing anything wrong with you. Tell him to treat you more thoughtfully and carefully. "
" Siya , I like you but I won't do anything if you don't want me to or put you in a fix . You just need to say 'No '. I hope you think positively about it. I am sure that choosing me would be a good choice. So , take your time and make your decision."
He hired a cab for me and asked me to go ." Don't worry. I won't go in. You should leave . It's late ."

Third person's pov

Meanwhile after getting punches from Raghav , Samrat left from there and sat in a nearby alley thinking about Siya and Raghav. Alia came near Siya's apartment to see Samrat and Siya's fight but she saw Siya with Raghav wondering what they were doing with each other and left. On her way she saw Samrat. He must have fought with Siya . Wow , Alia now it's the best time to seduce him . It's time to do some acting .
She opened her shirt buttons to show her cleavage and went towards Samrat. She saw his bruised face and cupped his face . " Goodness.. Are you hurt? What happened Samrat? Did you get into a fight ?" She intentionally bent forward to show her cleavage and began to blow air on his bruises. She brought her face very close to his face . Samrat was mesmerized by her beauty . He cupped her face and was about to kiss her when Alia stopped him . " No... , Samrat. We can't.. We can't do it . I can't hurt Siya . It's better to die than betray her.. I will leave." "Okay " he said . 'I won't go so easily' smirked Alia inwardly.' She dropped herself on the ground and began to cry ." Alia , don't cry. It won't happen again. " "I like you , Samrat but Siya....." She hugged Samrat . He offered to drop her till her apartment. Both of them entered the taxi . She knew Samrat was watching her legs . She intentionally grabbed her skirt and pulled it over her thigh and pretended to watch towards the window .

The next day

Aditya came to meet Siya in front of her office . He brought coffee for her . " You need not do it , Aditya ."Siya told him with a smile. " Its not a big deal . I was just on my way to restaurant so I bought one for you too ." He smiled .

All this was witnessed by Raghav who went away from there with feelings of jealousy and disappointment.

' Emergency. Mr . Raghav seems to be in a terrible mood today . Don't go in front of him ' Ria texted on the WhatsApp group which included Siya and Meera too . ' He seems good to me ' texted Meera ' ' No , he's in a bad mood and not happy' 'But how do you know Ria ?'

'Because she is his sister . Both are so different. I might have never guessed it .' Siya thought in her mind.

Samrat entered the office and avoided eye contact with Siya. Raghav called Samrat in his office and said , "Mr. Samrat , office relationships are banned in our company."

" What ? In these days and age? It's so outdated , Mr.Raghav. "

"That's why this rule hasn't been applied since a long time so people don't know but it still exists because it affects work ."

" Enough with these stupid company rules. Let's talk about yesterday. Were you stalking my girlfriend or... Is it mutual?"
" Right behind that alley is our company's warehouse. So I went there ." Raghav said and showed him the warehouse location on Google maps to Samrat .

" So there's a warehouse there. "

" Yes . On my way , I saw my staff's safety compromised and I helped her ." Raghav said.

" She is your employee but before that she's my girlfriend amyd that's our private life." Samrat said taunting him.

" I agree but still it affects work like how you acted today. Not everyone becomes a man with age . Women are unhappy when they date a boy instead of a real man. So for Siya's sake, you should break up. " Raghav taunted Samrat .

" Don't you think you are crossing the line ?" Samrat was angered by Raghav's remark .

" Okay . Then let's say that's because I like Siya "

" What ? You like Siya ?" Samrat was surprised at the revelation.

Raghav came face to face with Samrat and said," Either way don't lay a finger on her again . "

" You don't know her well ...." He was about to badmouth Siya but Raghav twisted his right hand saying, " What time is it ? " He looked at the hand in Samrat's twisted hand and said , " Ohh... It's 11 'O clock." " Leave my hand. It hurts." " You won't threaten her in the future again, understand? " Samrat nodded " Yes . I understand. Now leave my hand" " And what about yesterday?" " I will forget it ." Then Raghav released his hand and he left the cabin .

So Raghav warned Samrat about Siya and told him that he likes her
Siya already took precautions to avoid getting cancer.
But how does Raghav know about her condition and told her to take tests?

Don't forget to vote and comment