17.You didn't misunderstand me

Aditya's pov

I liked Siya since high school. I confessed my feelings for her in a letter and kept in on her bench but when I received her letter I was heartbroken. I never thought of dating any other girl . So I wore fake ring to avoid girls .
I went to the reunion where I revealed that I never dated Alia . I don't care about that girl . I only care about my Siya . I met her at the reunion and confessed that I had crush on her . But she left that day since she has some work . When I told her about the letter in which she turned me down, she reacted as if she didn't do it. We decided to meet the next day .
I am very excited since today I am going to propose her .I have practiced these lines many times . Finally I will reveal my feelings to her and reconcile with her . In the reunion, I heard that even she likes me . I am sure that she won't turn me down . When we met , we talked about our highschool memories. Then she asked about the letter and revealed that she never wrote such a letter . I was very happy. That means she didn't turn me down. Even she had feelings for me .
I decided to tell her about my feelings.
But I couldn't form words, " Siya , I wanted to tell you something.... Actually....that.... " But she cut me off saying that she had a boyfriend. I was really heartbroken for the second time .
So I went to a wine section in my restaurant and gulped six bottles of wine with tears of heartbreak . Why didn't you wait for me, Siya ? I love you , Siya. My friend saw those wine bottles and asked,
" So , your highschool sweetheart turned you down, right ?"

" She didn't turned me down. "

" She did . Otherwise you won't be here sulking down like this . You finished 6 wine bottles worth almost six lakhs for your heartbreak ."

"She didn't . She didn't even let me confess .She told that she had a boyfriend. " I said frustrated

" That means she turned you down. Did you even take her home after dinner?"

" What ? "

" That means she turned you down. Leave it . Move on , Aditya. Maybe there's someone better waiting for you. "

" It won't be easy to forget her. I can live with her memories. "

Siya's pov

Someone caught my wrist and I panicked. " Are you crazy? Why are you overreacting?" He was Samrat. " You scared me . Was it you who was behind me ?"

" Why!! Did you expect it to be some other man ?"

" Why did you follow me like that? You could have just called me ."

" Why should I make you comfortable? You don't even pick up my calls. " He blamed me .

"What?"

" Be real . Don't be so self obsessed. Men aren't interested in you. Got it ? Still seeing you panicked was fun. "

"Is this fun for you ?" I asked.

" Yes , it's fun for me ." He observed me from head to toe and said ," By the way, where were you ? Did you reapply lipstick after work ?"

" No... It's not that. It's just sauce . See." I said rubbing my lips.

" Who are you hitting on now ? What's with that redness on your face ? Is that blush? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree . "He accused pointing his finger at me .

" What did you just say ?"

" I didn't say anything. I am like this only because of this behaviour of yours. " I guess I know the reason. Alia told him about my mother. He continued accusing me ,"You are acting strange. You don't normally buy new clothes." He came near me and sniffed me ," Is that perfume?"

" It's not that . It's just soap..."He grabbed my wrist and asked," Where did you go after work ? Whom did you meet ? " He seemed psychotic and tightened his grip on my hand ."Tell me the truth . Are you cheating on me.?" He raised his hand to slap me but it stopped in air because someone grabbed it. " What the hell .."Suddenly a punch landed on his face and he was thrown on the ground . I was saved and my saviour was none other than Raghav. He punched his face again and again . He seemed to be very angry .

Samrat got up and asked him," What is it with you ? What's going on between you two? Are you crazy ?". Raghav hold his collar and choked him . He might kill him . I went between them and stopped him ." Mr . Raghav, please stop. He will die ." But he was not ready to listen. I hold his hands and then he released Samrat from his hold and he ran away.

I asked Raghav what was he doing there. He told me that he has some work there . I asked , " What sort of work ?"

He scratched his forehead and said, " well.... The thing is that you weren't receiving my calls . So I just wanted to make sure that everything was good with you ."

" Why were you worried about me ? It's after work hours. Even if something happens with me , you and your company won't be responsible for it . You have nothing to do with it ."

" Yes , it does. I was worried that Samrat might hurt you ."

" Why would you think like that ?" I asked.

" People don't change. They repeat their actions. "

Did he come to know about Samrat sensing his violent behaviour? He does have violent tendencies. I didn't know that before marriage.

He looked towards my wrists. It had developed bruises due to his strong hold .
" Actually, this is the first time Samrat hold me like this .... "

" No one is allowed to touch you like that . I should have broken all his fingers. " He seemed angry.

" Thanks a lot for saving me but you don't need to worry about me . Your feelings make me uncomfortable. "

" Do you know how I feel ?" He asked staring in my eyes .

" I don't like cheating for personal reasons. I don't think anyone should cheat their partner."

" I have taken care of that ."

" What ? Does your girlfriend seem to be a thing to be taken care of ?" I asked with disbelief. How could he talk like this about Ria?

" No, it's not that ...." I didn't let him speak ." I didn't take you for that kind of man . You are worse than I thought. Ria is very precious to me . She's so lovely and pretty... Forget it .. I will talk with her myself. You don't deserve her ."

I took out my mobile to call her when he hold my hands and said, " Siya , wait... Calm down first . Will you hear me once ? You think that I am dating Ria and cheating on her .. because I have feelings for you. "

" Don't you??"

" Well , you are right but..."

"See , I was right. You are so shameless to accept it...."

" Listen , you are right but just about the part of me liking you . Now. .. just see... " Saying this he called someone from his mobile. The contact was saved as 'MOST BEAUTIFUL" I recognised the number . It belonged to Ria . She received the call . " Why the hell are you calling me so late at night ? It's scary . I was very busy in enjoying my popcorns and movie but you had to disturb me .If you don't come to the point in 5 seconds , I am going to cut the call . Five , four, three... "

" I love you , Ria ." He said and she cut the call . He looked towards me and asked , " Did she sound like my girlfriend? Just if you doubt me , this contact as 'MOST BEAUTIFUL ' was saved by her . Ria called him again , " I don't wish to see your face after that but I have to see you at work tomorrow. Are you terminally ill or what ? Are you going to leave our family or what ?"
O my god...What a blunder did I do !!! You are so dumb , Siya ..

" So... She's your... ".

" Yes .. she's my sister." He chuckled.

" I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Please forget it . It was a misunderstanding."

" You didn't misunderstand , Siya . I like you a lot ." He came near my face and ....

So Ria is Raghav's sister .

Samrat accused Siya of cheating. Well he deserved a good beating.

What will happen next?? Will she accept Raghav's feelings?
Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.