10 . School reunion -2

Siya's pov

Just like the previous time they began to kick open the doors one by one . But this time, I won't stay back so before she  opened my door  , I kicked it open . The trio were taken aback seeing me .

It's time for action, Siya .Don't let the past repeat . It's time to change my past . Today I will get all my answers. It's time to confront them.

Natasha asked me with attitude ," Were you here all the time ? Why did you pretend as if you weren't here ?"

I replied back with the same attitude, " I came here first . Do I have to come out to greet you first ? " And went to the basin and washed my hands and told them , " Don't stop talking. Even I want to know what  did I do to Alia in high school ?"

"You don't know? You coveted and copied everything of hers ... Didn't you copy Alia with those earrings?" Natasha asked .

" These earrings... Alia gifted me these ..but it was obvious that they were fake . So I bought the authentic ones ." I said by showing them the fake earrings and chit from Alia . The trio were shocked to see those fake earrings .

I still needed answers to my questions.

"But I am still curious to know what else did I covet of hers ?"

" Her boyfriend. Samrat . I heard you were interested in her boyfriend. " Sara said .

Alia , how many lies did you tell them??

"You didn't change . Alia dated Aditya in highschool and you made her break up with him. And now you want to steal her boyfriend." , Natasha told me..

" Alia dated Aditya in highschool? I made them broke up? Samrat is Alia's boyfriend?" , I repeated..

" She even recommended you for a job at RK Industries and now you want her man . You are crossing the line , Siya " Natasha blamed  me .

" If you are going to blame me by hearing one side of the story then atleast cross-check the facts first." I couldn't tolerate their accusations.

I gave them my card of my office and told them that I am a full term employee while Alia is a contract worker . Still they didn't believe me .So I cleared their doubts.

" I joined the company three years ago . When did Alia joined the company? I remembered that I recommended her to the company one year back ."

" Yes , I remembered Alia telling me about joining the company last year. " , Sara said.

"And about Samrat ..", I continued , " He isn't Alia's boyfriend. He's my boyfriend. I can prove it . " I called Samrat and put the phone on speaker.

" Hello , babe "

" Hello , Samrat . I am at my school reunion. Did you call me ?"

" No , I wanted you to have fun . So I didn't call . I might have dialled by mistake. By the way , I miss you. "

" Say hi to my friends"

" Friends? "

" Hello , we're Siya's friends. Are you really her boyfriend?"

" Yes , I am her boyfriend , Samrat . I didn't know that she has friends other than Alia . Take care of Siya ...."

And I cut the call .

"Are you satisfied now? " I asked them and left the washroom and took my purse and was about to leave the restaurant but was stopped by Alia ,
" Hey Siya , What happened?"