5. Aditya Mehra

The trio were surprised to see Ria who was eating everything as if she was starving from a long time.
"You have quite a appetite, Ria", Samrat exclaimed.

Alia made a disgusting face and taunted her ,"How can a woman each so much??" To which Ria paused for a moment and replied with a smile ,"Men or women both should eat well to do important work, my grandfather taught me this."
And again took a bite.

Again Alia taunted with a smirk,"So does you grandfather do important work as well?" to which Siya was about to stop her from making such rude comments but before that Ria replied," Yes he sells rice and wheat and other food items."
"Ohh..." Alia made a taunting expression
Siya tried to lighten the atmosphere,"So that is why you are so cheerful and energetic , all thanks to him. Infact people get their energy from food, right, Alia?"

"Yes", replied Alia as her smile fell down but she wanted to belittle Siya . So she said," I am a picky eater. I don't like this sabji ( vegetable) .So I won't eat anymore. I am not like Siya who gobble up everything that is served "

Samrat also joined her," Yes , she eats like a old woman. Somethimes I feel as if she haven't got food for days."

Alia said," Samrat , you shouldn't say that. You need to love her no matter what happens."

"Yaa right, love is important." Samrat told Siya, " You are lucky to have a friend like her ".

Hearing this Siya choked on her food . Ria got up from her seat and said,"I will bring water for you , Siya"

Alia said,"Bring for me too ."
"Why??"
"Since you are going to bring it, why don't you bring for me too?"

Ria taunted her with a smile ,"Since you came to office to do your job, why don't you do mine too?? " and went away .

"What the... How dare that little girl talk like that?" , said Alia with anger .

Siya said," Don't talk like that about her . We are at work. She's young but she is at same position as yours . "

"What...?" , Alia was caught off guard since this was the first time she heard Siya speaking against her in this tone.

"I have work. So I will leave now and Samrat wait for Alia to finish . As she is a picky eater , she needs someone to help her. Okay then , see you later." and she left from there . Siya wanted them to come closer. So she left them alone.

Siya went to Ria, "Ria , don't mind her words. She has always been like this." she tried to uplift her mood .

Ria said with a pissed off expression, "The woman who ignored me earlier in the restroom was her. I recognised her voice. She's so rude."

"Let it be, Ria. Come let me treat you to coffee today."

"Okay, my saviour. As you say . " and both left to drink coffee.

Alia saw both of them together and got angry. Samrat and Alia were waiting for the elevator.
"Samrat, I think Siya is angry with me. You saw the way she talked to me .I think it's because I ruined your shirt . " she said pretending to cry.

"No , It isn't like that . She cares for you. Even today she was worried about how you eat."

"But she so indifferent sometimes.She has changed."

"It's really okay, Alia". He consoled her by tapping her shoulder.

The elevator came and all the employees rushed into the elevator .They both were pushed to the back of the elevator. Alia's face was facing Samrat's chest. There was an awkward silence between both of them. Just then more people rushed in at the next floor and her breast and his chest touched each other.
Alia seducingly said "Samrat, which perfume do you use?? It smells so good." Samrat kept silent and they reached their floor.

Meanwhile, Raghav reached  'Tresind Restaurant ' .He asked a waiter for someone and a  man in his twenties came to meet him.
He asked ,"Mr Aditya Mehra?"
"Yes,Sir ,how many I help you"
"Did you pass out from 'School of Scholars '?
"Yes, Sir"
"I wanted to tell you that......"

So that's it for today

A update for you all guys

Aditya Mehra???  Guess what role he will play in Siya's life.

Why did Raghav meet him??
Any guesses??
Comment your ideas

Don't forget to vote and comment