9. School Reunion - 1

Sunday

Alia's pov

Today's our school reunion. I know if I told Siya about it she won't come. So I lied to her about dinner plan. She dared to ignore me . She will pay the price for it today . She doesn't know what her best friend has planned for her today...

Let me show her some care...
I texted her ,
"My other half , are you coming? Our date's today. Don't be late . Make yourself pretty."

It's not that she will become beautiful overnight. I don't care how she looks as long as I look more beautiful than her.

Alia's outfit for reunion

I entered ' Hotel Maniprabha '

I entered ' Hotel Maniprabha '. Almost all our classmates were present here..

"Hey Alia , is that you ? " Natasha called me..

"Yes , it's me."

" You look so pretty."
"You're so cute ."
"You haven't changed a bit ."
I heard them  compliment me...

"Hey everyone, Alia is here . Let's start our party ."Natasha said..

" Everyone cheers to our school ." And we all took out seats.

"Alia , since you got a job in big company, your vibe feels a bit changed . You look like a classy lady now ." One of the guys commented.

I mentioned Siya , " I just got lucky. Siya supported me a lot ."

" Do you still hang out with her ?" Asked Natasha with a irritated face.

" She's my other half. " I said with a smile as I wanted to preserve my image as a nice person in front of all.

" You are too nice for her. What is she up to ? Does she still depend on you for everything?" , said Sara .

"She is modest. She has got a lot prettier . She's coming later here . Actually I invited her." I pretended to be nice making them feel as if I do some favours on her. I know they don't like her and the reason for their dislike is also me... I fed them many lies about her.

"Be nice to her. She's going through a tough time.." I said

"Why , what happened? " They asked.

" Do you remember I told you that I referred her to RK Industries and she got hired as a contract worker . Now she has got a crush on Samrat." I lied and put oil in the fire...

" Wait .. Samrat ?? Isn't he your boyfriend ? Is he the same guy ?" asked Trisha .

"Well .... Actually... Leave it... Please don't bring it up in front of her please. She will feel bad ..." I pretended to hesitate.

"Why should we not do it ?? She's doing it again... First in highschool now again ... " Natasha said

Just then I received a call from Siya saying that she was here and asked me  where I was seated...