13 . Misunderstandings

Siya's pov

I went with Raghav to meet the marketing director. He was Mr . Ajay Sisodiya. He was a very rude and arrogant man  but still I gave him my best answers and impressed him . Even Raghav supported me .
In future , his business would  drown due to his arrogance and anger . He was involved in a scandal . He has connections with Mr . Ashish and to remove Ashish from his position I have to make sure that Mr. Sisodiya is defamed.

    Raghav offered to drop me at my apartment but I refused. But he told me that he wants to thank me for my work tonight and treat me to a meal . So I agreed .

  I received calls from Alia which I declined . Seeing my upset face , Raghav said , " What happened ? You don't look well ."

" There are some people who were terrible to me but still they aren't sorry at all ." I shared my thoughts with him .

" Don't get into a habit of depending on others ." He said .

" Okay . I learned that I don't have to be good to those who treat me badly . I will use that energy to be nicer to people who are good to me ." I told him.

" That's a good idea.  All you need is to recognise good people. " He said

I was surprised ,  " How do you know that I am a terrible judge of character ? I thought I was a good judge of character but I wasn't. "

He asked me , " So what do you think of me ?"

I looked at him and smiled , " You are a good person. "

" You are not that terrible at judgement, Siya ." He chuckled

I smiled reading texts from Aditya ..
'Sorry.  I said that I would wait but I am texting you now .'

' Seeing you after a long time , I couldn't control myself. Please call me when you reach home."

Seeing me smile , Raghav asked what was the reason for it . I told him it was a text from my school friend and told him that we met at my school reunion today . I told him that he was my first love .

Raghav said , " You could be reminded of old feelings after meeting him but it could be dangerous.  You should let go of you old feelings..."

I cut him off saying that I have a boyfriend and there's no such feelings for him in my heart now and then there was an awkward silence between us .

" Siya ? " , he called me and I saw Samrat walking on the road and our car passed him . I quickly bent down to hide myself from him.

" It's not possible to see inside this car . The glasses are tinted . There's no need to hide. " He laughed.

" No. Actually , it isn't like that . " I was embarrassed.

And then I saw Alia near my apartment and I covered my face to hide . Raghav couldn't stop laughing at my behaviour. " Siya , no need to hide . They can't see you ."

We went to  marine drive and sat there enjoying the breeze. He offered me coffee.

I knew that he was curious regarding my and Samrat's relationship. Everyone knew that we were an office couple . So I tried to explain why I was hiding from Samrat but he told me that I don't need to explain him anything if I don't want to .

He was so understanding whereas Samrat.... Stop comparing both of them , Siya .

He asked me about my interests . I told him I want to learn self-defense and do interior designing . He offered to teach me self defence . I laughed as I couldn't imagine that he could do  anything other than office work .