33. The wedding invitation

Siya's pov

Tears gathered in my eyes reading his diary. He liked me from the college days. I thought it might be a coincidence that he saved my cat. I am his first love. He loves me so much that he even sacrificed his love because he thought that I was happy with Samrat. I guessed that's why dad sent him back to complete our love story. He's my happiness. How could I not recognise him? Even if I didn't know about his college love for me , I would have still loved him. I realised my feelings yesterday after spending my time with Aditya . Although I was physically present with him , my mind was involved with thoughts about Raghav. I don't know his reason for distancing himself from me. But I can't leave him. I kept staring at Raghav who was sleeping on the bed. "I want to live.. with you." He mumbled. "Yes, Raghav even I want to live with you ." I caressed his head. I don't know when I slept beside him on the bed.

When I woke up, I found him staring at me . I touched his forehead to check the temperature, " Your fever is reduced. That's good . I will make you some coffee." And I was about to go when he stopped me ," Siya ,Wait . Did something happen last night? "
I faked a serious face , "You will say that last night was a mistake , won't you ?"

" But nothing happened last night. I took my medications. So I felt dizzy and I dreamt of you. Did I do something?" He asked confused.

" So you remember it. You spoke casually to me last night . You said that you recognised me the moment you saw me. You said that you wish me to be stable and happy. You also told me you liked me from your college days . I am sorry that I didn't recognise you." I hugged him. " You said we might regret it . But let's regret it together. Then we will be together . Then it'll be okay .To tell the truth, when you told me how you felt , I thought it was the reason I came back . To be able to trust someone and be happy ."
"But, Siya..."
"I love you, Raghav. You told me that you are my dad's allowance. I want to be with you no matter what the consequences will be." He hugged me back.
And this was the beginning of our new relationship.
.....

Raghav dropped Siya in his car a little away from the office so people don't doubt their relationship. Siya reached the office. And received a message from Raghav, " What are your plans for weekend?"

" Whatever you want to do " she replied.

"Let's go on a dinner date." he replied.

Samrat met Siya in the office and said, " I want to talk to you. "

" Do it here ." Siya said with a boring look.

" Siya , We have to work but you ignoring me like I am invisible makes everyone uncomfortable." He was irritated with her ignorance in the office.

" Everyone or you ? Then you shouldn't have done something to result into it " Siya taunted and left leaving Samrat bewildered.

Samrat's pov

I took Alia to meet my mother to make her agree for marriage. I need money to pay my debts and my parents will provide it only when I marry . Moreover she is pregnant with my child. I lied to my parents that Alia graduated from the top University. When I told them that she was pregnant with my child, they were disappointed but also happy that they will have a grandson. Alia impressed my mother with her sweet talks and assurances. My parents agreed for our marriage. My marriage was fixed.

Third person's pov

" Are the only women you know on your team ? You messed up with that terrible woman last time and this one doesn't seem better either. " His mother taunted him.

"Let me be honest with you. I didn't think my son would get married this way. But still since you graduated from a top university.." his mom said to Alia.