20. Something has started between them

Siya's pov

Yesterday Samrat manhandled me . I think this is the best excuse to break up with him . If I break up with him now, will there be any change with Alia? Will they come closer ? I called Samrat to meet me on the terrace. I was about to tell him to break up but he surprised me .

" Did it hurt yesterday? I am sorry that I grabbed you ." He asked with a worrisome face but then he showed his real face ."But even you were wrong yesterday , right ? If you wouldn't have overreact, he wouldn't have stepped in. I am someone who would hurt women . Violence is a crime and you treated me like a criminal yesterday."

Hearing this, I remembered my past life in which he used to beat me and murdered me .
"But it's alright. I am ready to forgive you . Let's go for lunch now ."

What?? Forgive me?? Seriously??
I was speechless.I just nodded my head . That means he won't break up with me. Oh God... Now what should I do??

On my way , Raghav passed by me. I remembered his words
' Siya , I like you but I won't do anything if you don't want me to or put you in a fix . You just need to say 'No '. I hope you think positively about it. I am sure that choosing me would be a good choice. So , take your time and make your decision.'

Mr Ashish asked me and Meera to meet him for lunch to discuss about the meal kit proposal. So I told Samrat that I won't be able to join him for lunch .
Samrat said looking at Alia , " Alia is alone for lunch ."

Alia said with a pitiful face , " I am not hungry. I just had a coffee."

Samrat said ," but Alia you shouldn't work empty stomach..." Both were stealing glances at each other.

From their expressions it was clear that something really has started between them. I won't let go of this opportunity to bring them closer.

So I said to Alia with a smile , " You shouldn't do it . You shouldn't skip a meal .You already look so unwell, Alia "I then turned to Samrat , " Samrat , you should take care of her . Take her out and get her something good ."

"Get something good ?" He asked with a confused face.
" I would have joined you but you know Mr . Ashish....Do it for me . Pay with my credit card . Go somewhere nice." I gave him my credit card. He seemed very happy . Meera called me to meet Ashish and I left.

During the lunch , Ashish asked , Do you know Ajay Sisodiya? He's my relative .Your proposal needs some improvement. So Alia and Meera will do it . I am doing you favour by lending my name to you . I just want to make sure it is successful. Why else would I do it?"

So he wants me to do all the work and take credit for it...
" But sir.."
" We will borrow a chef's name and convert it into a luxurious brand." He said .

" Sir , but we can't do it . The aim of this meal kit is to make restaurant style food conveniently at home ." I said.

" What logic is that ? My point is to get promoted with this . Even Meera will get promoted. I am your superior. You should just follow my orders." He said frustrated.

I tried to explain him ," but this proposal..."
" You are so hopeless and stubborn to work. You are out ."

" Sir ,but this is my proposal." I argued

He laughed and said," How can it be yours ? Technically it belongs to the company. I approved it . Even Meera helped for it . We all worked together for it .Why are you trying to take all the credit for it ? You are out of it . So hand it over to Alia and Meera."

I left the room .

....
Meanwhile

Samrat took Alia to an expensive restaurant.
" It's a really nice restaurant." Alia said

" I wish I could take you to a nicer one ." Samrat said .

The waiter approached them for the order . Samrat ordered the food and expensive wine .Alia stared and him and thought,' He has great manners. He's smart and very classy too. He's the most decent man I have ever seen .'

Samrat noticed her staring at him and smirked, ' Is she checking me out ? Has this pretty girl already fallen for me ?'

Samrat asked , " Did you rest well last night?"
" I couldn't. What about you ?"

" Do you think I could sleep after what happened last night ?" Samrat said

Infact I got a very good sleep last night as I was successful in seducing you , both thought inwardly .
.....

After Siya left, Meera asked Ashish, " Are you really going to take her out of the proposal?"

" Why ? Can't you do it without her ?"

" But she proposed it. And it's not right to change it "she said

" Who said we are going to do it ?"

" What ? But you said .."Meera was confused .

" We are not going to do the changes .There are too many names on it . Even Mr Ajay Sisodiya name has to be mentioned on it . He's my relative. Do as I say . Do you want me to take you out it like Siya ?." He threatened her.

Meera understood that he did it intentionally to take out Siya from the proposal .

Siya received a message from the bank mentioning that ten thousand rupees were spent by the credit card .
' What ?? Samrat spent ten thousand on the lunch.. I lived a terrible life because I did not know how to fight . I have to learn it . I should stop letting shameless people take things from me . I won't let anyone take anything from me this time if it's Samrat , Alia or Ashish.

Raghav's pov

Raghav and Ria's grandfather, Rajesh Khandelwal

Grandpa asked me and Ria to meet him .
" How are you , Raghav and Ria ?"

" Grandpa, I missed you ." Ria hugged her grandpa.

" Grandpa , you know Raghav bought me limited edition earrings and purse since I helped him to change his dressing style. All thanks to me or he would still wear his three button suit like an uncle " Ria said .

" Yes , Raghav even I noticed changes in you . Your face has a different type of glow. What's the reason for it?"

" No grandpa, rather ask him who's the cause of this glow or should I say blush ? " Ria said teasingly.

" Will you keep quiet ?" Raghav said embarrassed.

" Actually, Grandpa I like someone" Raghav said shying.

" Who's she? Do I know her ? What's her background? It's good that you told me or I would have told you to marry my business partner's daughter. You remember we promised her to marry you . But it's alright. If I find your girl suitable you can marry her.Ask her to meet me and I want great grandkids.." Grandpa started dreaming of his grandson's future

" Grandpa, please listen. It's one sided." Raghav said sadly.
" Don't worry, bro . I will play a cupid in your love story. " Ria said cheering him .

" Okay , then we will take our leave."

Next day, Raghav's grandfather asked his secretary to look for the woman Raghav has fallen .

Vote and comment on this chapter