7. Fake earings

"ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME ?? ....I DON'T BELIEVE IT... THE PROPOSAL YOU GAVE ME LAST TIME............
WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE " he shouted and threw all the pages on the floor.

He got up from his chair and scolded her ," I have seen many bad workers but you are just the worst. Quit if you don't want to work instead of torturing me like this ."

Siya bit her cheek to control her laugh and picked up the proposal from the floor and said," Mr, Ashish I am so sorry . It's the same proposal. But can you please tell me how can last proposal be better than this one if it's the same one? I will bring the new one. Just a moment." And went to her table and brought the new one.
"It's the new one."

Ashish was dumbfounded. All the employees watched this scene and controlled their laugh.

They began whispering,

"How could he not recognise it was the same proposal?"

"At least he should have known the title."

"He really doesn't work , does he?"

"He never fails to disappoint."

Ashish left the office saying that he had some work to avoid embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Siya offered Meera coffee , " Cheers . Ma'am , I proved it to you that he doesn't really work. "

"How could he not recognise the proposal ? Even the title was same ." Meera exclaimed.

" He was always like this . But now we are on the same team . My proposal of meal kits will be a huge hit . Quick , easy and delicious meals for consumers. "

"Okay. Now I understood why things never went my way . How could I trust and work for someone like him? " She exclaimed with disbelief .

Meanwhile , Ria entered the room ," Why didn't you invite me for gossips ?" and joined them for coffee and gossips about Ashish.

Alia saw Siya's proposal and went through it and smirked when an evil idea popped in her mind and asked Ashish to meet for dinner saying that she wanted to discuss something important with him.

"Ms. Alia , why do you want to meet me? Should I consider it as our first date ?" asked Ashish.

"As you wish , Sir. It's my luck to go on a date with such a handsome man as you ." She said with a seductive smile.

Ashish felt his heartrate increase hearing her words and began to plan his future with her in his mind.

" I know that I am handsome , Ms Alia. But you are also very pretty and decent lady . Your dressing sense is so good . It's only due to employees like you our company is still working."

"Siya is a decent woman too...." She tried to bring Siya and her proposal into the conversation..

"What , That girl who looks like an owl in specs is decent....!! You are too good to be her friend..."

"Please try to understand. I have seen her proposal. It's really good . Please approve it and we will work together on it...."

"Together?? You and me??" , Ashish again wondered with his thoughts about his and Alia's future marriage...

" Sir , please I request..."she said with a pitiful face..

Ashish's heart melted seeing her expression. And he said,

"Okay , tomorrow I will approve it and then we will work together." This made Alia smirk since she got successful in her plans .

Siya's pov