19 . I won't let her dump me

Samrat's pov

Damn it !! That Raghav and Siya !! If yesterday he wouldn't have interfered, I would have taught her a good lesson. What did he do to my hand ? It's still paining. He wants me to break up with her because he likes her . I won't let her go to that Raghav . Although I didn't like her before because she was nerdy , boring and not beautiful but now she has changed. It's hard to find a better marriage material than her . She's perfect to dance on my tunes.

I still remember the day I proposed her . We were at an office party and playing truth or dare . I chose dare .

"Hey guys, I have an idea. So , Samrat you see that girl in pink top with dupatta and glasses . She's Siya. You have to date her for a week. " I observed the girl. She looked too boring and ugly for my liking.
"What ? Change the girl . She's not my type."I told them .
" Are you afraid that won't be affected by your charms ? Siya is so workaholic . I heard that she even read the office manual. Who the hell reads that ? She's so boring too. I don't think you have a chance " his friend said.

" No-one can resist my charms . Just wait and watch . I will date her not only for a week but for a whole month and win the bet" I said proudly.

So I went to her and asked her for her mobile number and proposed her using cheesy lines but she didn't reply but then due to my persistent efforts she got ready to date me. I knew that she had no chance to reject me . She might not have expected a handsome man like me to date such an ugly girl like her . I thought that I will dump her after winning the bet but I didn't. She proved to be very profitable to me .She used to do all my work and spend money on me whenever I asked. I would ask her for expensive gifts and she used to give it to me . I used to buy very cheap gifts for her . I was a playboy. I used to visit clubs and have one night stands . She used to believe me blindly like a puppet .So I didn't break up with her even after a month.
Few months later her friend , Alia joined the office. And damn ...she was so sexy .I wondered how did Siya managed to befriend her ? Both were complete opposite to each other. Alia used to accompany us on dates and outings. I used to observe her secretly her short dresses , her smile , her figure .... Siya was nothing compared to her. Sometimes I used to feel that Alia was trying to hit on me .I wanted to be with Alia but couldn't because she was Siya's best friend and I know that she won't cheat her best friend. Siya was my money bank so I couldn't leave her .
From few days, Siya seems to have changed. That day she attacked me in the office . Then she avoided my kiss and spending night with her. Not only that she threw me out of her apartment . She also spoke rudely with Alia .I guess their might be some misunderstanding between them .I don't understand her weird behaviour. And after that reunion , she even changed her dressing style . My colleagues warned me now that she had become pretty she might not want me as her boyfriend .So I tried to warn her especially regarding Raghav . I know that only her outer looks have changed even now she is the same innocent and dumb girl who can be fooled easily.
Then Alia informed me about her mother's affair after marriage and Siya dressed up to meet someone. Is she cheating on me? I remembered that I saw her and Raghav together many times. Is she cheating on me with him ? I followed her that night and confronted her .When I was about to raise my hand on her Raghav grabbed my hand and beat me. That pained a lot . Now my suspicions regarding their relationship were stronger.
The same night Alia met me . Then she brought her face closer to blow on my bruises , I observed her pink lips. I just felt like kissing her then and there . I don't care even if she's Siya's friend . I moved forward to kiss her but then she stopped me saying that although she liked me she couldn't cheat her friend. Damn.... then I hired a taxi to drop her to her apartment and damn her short skirt rid up her thigh and I saw her sexy legs ... control samrat control ... And then I dropped her to her apartment and she surprised me by giving a kiss on my cheek and said ," Good night , Samrat . I like you but it's complicated."
Next day in the office, Raghav warned me to stay away from Siya and even confirmed that he liked her . My fears came true. What if Siya left me for him ? No I can't let that happen. That dumb fool can't dump me. I won't let her do it. I will again manipulate her . I can't find a better marriage material than her .

So that's all about Samrat's pov

He doesn't love Siya . He is with her only because he thinks that she is a perfect marriage material.

Now what will he do ??

Stay tuned for next chapter

Do vote and comment on this chapter