21. How do I flip him?

Siya's pov

I received a message from Raghav asking about my plans tonight. I told him that I had to work late night. He told me that he had some important work related to me . I was worried if he turned back on his words or what . I turned him down yet... But he texted me to not worry since it wasn't a date. So I agreed to accompany him.
In the car , I asked him, " Raghav , can you tell me what this is about? "

" I don't think you will ever ask for my help. I just want to be helpful."

" Listen, Raghav..."

" Don't worry there's no price for it."

" It's just uncomfortable when you act this way "

" Why ?? Do you want to pay me for it ? How about accepting it? Just a free favour . I don't want to be repaid for what I do willingly"

" But .."

" Even then if that's uncomfortable, take this as an order from your boss. We reached our destination ." he stopped in front of a building.

Third person's pov

Raghav and Siya entered the building .Siya noticed two guys in martial arts uniform practicing karate. They noticed Raghav and Siya and came towards them.
" You are still so beautiful." One of them said to Siya . " Excuse me . But have we met before?" Siya asked since she did not recognise him. He looked towards Raghav to handle the matter.

" Actually he's like this with any pretty woman. I am Rohit and he is John " the other guy handled the matter .
(I have mentioned Rohit and John in chapter 8: Siya's savior. )
John was the one who saved Siya from Samrat on Raghav's request by acting as a delivery man when he wanted to spend a night with Siya . At that time Siya didn't have a makeover . It was before the reunion. Now she looked different so John complimented her .

"Okay .. Hello, I'm Siya."

" Rohit and John are my friends. We were in the same college. " Raghav introduced them.
" By the way , are you interested in judo? I was a national level player in judo." John said proudly .

Raghav gave Siya a martial arts uniform and said ," Go change into it."
" What's going on ?"

" Remember you wanted to learn self defence. This is for that ."

Siya changed and Raghav showed his moves and flipped Rohit as an example to Siya and explained," just as you saw , flip your opponent in one go . Judo is all about physics. Think of it as a lever . Just grab and flip. Understand? Now try it on John."

"Okay . I'll try ."

She grabbed John's collar with one hand and his hand with the other and tried to flip him . Raghav instructed her , " Yes . Grab it and try to flip."
" Flip " but she wasn't able to.
" Try again "
" Try again "
" Flip"
" Scream with all your strength and think of him as your enemy." Siya saw Samrat's face and using all her strength she grabbed and flipped John on the ground.

"You did it. You did it." John praised Siya . "Yes . I flipped you " Siya jumped with happiness .

" That's just the basics. Let's cover the practical part now. " Raghav said

" Practical part ? " He began to teach her acting as her opponent.

" The first step is to get on the mat and face the opponent. Now grab me " Siya tried to grab his hand but he took it back ." It's not easy to grab the opponent. However, maybe sometimes they yield because they know you can't flip them ."And forwarded his hand. Siya grabbed his hand and tried to flip him with all her strength but wasn't able to ."Once you get on the mat , focus only on one thing ' I will flip '." "I will flip " Siya tried again but wasn't able to do so . Her leg slipped and she was about to fall but Raghav grabbed her arm . " If you are not strong enough, use your opponent's strength. "