14.Alia's pov

This chapter was supposed to be after 13. Misunderstandings

Alia's pov

After the reunion , I called her but she declined my calls. I texted her but she didn't reply . I went to her apartment but it was locked. Now  with whom is she hanging out this time ? Maybe she's on her way here . So I waited outside her apartment.
I need to manipulate her to prove myself innocent. Now even my batchmates knew my truth . I don't want to be alone. I can't repeat my past. I deserve happiness even if for that I have to snatch her happiness , I am ready to do it . I can't lose Siya . She's only one who's my perfect puppet. My thoughts were interrupted.
   " Alia , what are you doing here?" , Samrat asked me . Come on Alia , it's time to start your drama.

   I began to sob ," Samrat , Siya misunderstood me . She doesn't trusts me . I came here to meet her but her apartment is locked . "

   " Don't worry. I know the passcode of her apartment . Come let's wait inside. "

  He tried the passcode but the door didn't unlock. We realised that she changed the passcode. I pretended to feel cold and hug myself which gained Samrat's attention. My dress was short and revealed my cleavage which was enough for any man to be seduced by me . I planned to take revenge on Siya by snatching her boyfriend .  I tried to give him signals many times in the past that I am interested in him but he never paid any attention or rather ignored them since I was his girlfriend's best friend . I would accompany her to the dates and outings and make her carry my things like a slave and enjoy with Samrat leaving her behind.

Samrat stared at my cleavage for a couple of minutes and came out of his thoughts when I said , " It's so cold today . " He took out his jacket and covered me with it . I began my fake sob story about how Siya misunderstood me . Since it was late he offered to take me to dinner and there also I engaged in my story . Our eyes met during dinner and I tried my best to show him my intentions through my eyes . He diverted his eyes . This happened many times.

I received Siya's texts. She told me that she will talk to me tomorrow . tried to gain his pity that she doesn't want to listen to me . Samrat told me  that he will call her from his phone and then I can  talk with her . She accepted the call but as soon as she heard my voice she cut the call . I continued sobbing and put my head on his shoulder .

Samrat messaged her about my condition but she didn't pay any heed to it and instead told him that she was glad that he's with me . She asked him to take care of me and drop me home.
Stupid girl !! You will regret leaving your boyfriend with me . I pretended to feel dizzy and fall on him . He caught me by my waist and we had an eye lock . Later he dropped me at my apartment.
    I couldn't sleep thinking about Siya .That bitch .... How dare she tell them the truth ? I lied to everyone about her . I ruined her image in school . I lied to everyone that she took advantage of me to make my image as a kind hearted girl in everyone's eyes . But today she ruined it all . How could she ruin all my efforts?

I know this was a short chapter but it was to show how Alia and Samrat came close.

Don't forget to vote and comment.