8. Siya's savior

Siya's pov

He put a finger on my lips and said , "Let's talk with our bodies." Saying that he brought his face towards my lips to kiss me and then.....
I just prayed to God to save me ..

And then the door bell rang... looks like God has heard my prayers..

Samrat was distracted by the doorbell and taking advantage I pushed him and went to open the door saying that might be deliveryman .

To my luck , it was really a delivery guy was really a delivery man. " Hello ma'am , did you order chicken pizza with cheese burger and fries ? " He asked .

"No , I didn't order anything ."

" Siya , come fast , I can't wait now." I heard Samrat's voice from the bedroom.

The delivery guy took his time to check his bag and again told me ," Ma'am we have chicken pizza, cheese burger with fries and coke on the house.  Would you like to have it ?"

" I am sorry but we don't need it ." I told him .

Samrat wore his clothes and was irritated by him as the guy had interrupted his plans , " Hey you , we didn't order anything . Just leave from here ." And came towards the guy.

" Did you really not order anything from us ? But the address is correct . Apartment no 401..."

Samrat was frustrated and hold his collar and asked him to leave. But even the guy was persistent not to go and argued with him .
Looks like God is really on my side..

" Wait , first I have to check if you really ordered anything or not ?"

" I don't care . Just go from here ." Samrat was angry .

" I am sure this is the same address . I will check it again and come. "

" Don't check and don't come here again.."

" I will check and come again. " And he left from there.

" Don't come again." said Samrat who very frustrated this time .

I pushed Samrat out of the door and locked it from inside..

" Hey Siya , what happened? Open the door .." he banged the door.

" Samrat, I don't think we should do it at  this time . "

" What are you saying? Open the door, Siya "

" You should leave . I am not in a mood . I am tired already and want to sleep ."

" Listen to me , Siya...."

" Please Samrat , I need someone time. I am not ready. If it's hard for you to understand me , you are free to leave me. I will accept whatever you decide " I said trying to convince him.

" Okay . I am leaving. You are so mean ." I heard his footsteps which made me relaxed as he was leaving.

I saw his shoes in the shoe rack and quickly open the door, threw his shoes outside and closed it .

I still heard his voice , " Siya, I don't think you are easy. I like your soul more ... Infact there's nothing to see in you... You are just skin and bones... Anyways sorry about tonight and Good night.."

I heard the sound  of his footsteps  decreasing and  was relieved as he left .

How can he body-shame me?? You have nothing to see . Just skin and bones.... His words repeated in my mind. How did I fell for this heartless man ??

Meanwhile, outside Siya's apartment , the delivery guy asked the man, " So how did I act ?  Was I good ?"

" Yes , you handled it well ."