30. I am pregnant

Siya replied in a calm tone , " I am sorry but can I see your phone?"
The man gave her his phone showing the post on their company's social media.

" I am Siya Verma, the person involved in the scandal at RK companies. I will tell everyone the truth . The triangle relationship is completely false . It was true that the man I was supposed to marry fell for my friend . However my friend did not reciprocate his feelings . She's such a beautiful and nice woman . So I am trying to accept it as unavoidable .
And the incident at the tasting event was schemed by the customer to get free food and money. They ate it without checking the ingredients. Those who have serious allergies won't do it.
My friend is innocent. It hurts me to see her get blamed.
- Siya Verma
Marketing team
RK companies

"Noone in their right mind would write such things ? How could you do this ? Blame us for our loss ? " The lady said .

" It's my handwriting but I did not write it . I know someone who has the same handwriting as mine ." Siya said in a calm tone. Alia knew that she was gonna get caught. So she tried to escape from there. Siya knew that Alia could write in her handwriting as she did in the highschool to create misunderstandings between her and Aditya . She looked around and spotted Alia who was trying to escape.
" ALIA MEHTA, STOP " Alia panicked and stopped hearing her voice. All the employees looked at her . Siya rushed towards her and said , " I won't let it slide this time. You have to fix what you did. " she grabbed her hand and dragged her before the victims. " Wait ... Siya , leave me.." Siya pushed Alia on the floor and took out the phone from her purse . Alia understood Siya's intentions.

" Siya , what are you doing? Stop.." Alia tried to take her phone back.

" Don't forget that I know about you as much as you know about me " Alia lowered her gaze. Siya unlocked her phone and opened the company's page in it and showed the victims that the letter in her handwriting was posted by Alia using a fake account.

" Why is the name here different ? " The lady was confused and understood everything. Everyone understood that Alia wrote the letter in Siya's handwriting to prove herself innocent and blame Siya . She posted it on their company's social media using a fake account .

" I am very sorry on our company's behalf for the problem you have to face. But you deserve the apology from the right person ." Siya said pointing to Alia.

The man recognised Alia as the one who was with Samrat when he was admitted to the hospital .

'So she cheated on her best friend and framed her '

' She stole her man and then used her to defend herself '
Everyone gossiped.

Alia bent on her knees in front of the couple with fake tears," I am sorry . Actually it was moving in a bad direction and I needed an excuse. But I guessed I crossed the line . I wasn't trying to insult you too . You must be so offended. I didn't mean to do it . It's all my fault . I am sorry."

The couple who slapped and blamed Siya apologised to her .

" I felt like going insane. It wasn't my fault. It's just that I am so emotional these days... I am such a terrible person. But I thought that I might end up doing something that I would regret . That's why I did it ." Alia grabbed Siya's hands still on her knees " Siya, can you please forgive me ? ... I AM PREGNANT" Ashish and Samrat almost fainted after hearing her . Siya ignored her and went to her desk.

Samrat was broke now and he had a lot of debts to pay. Moreover now Alia was pregnant with his child . He got drunk heavily and fell on the ground. Late he found himself tied on a chair . He realised that he was kidnapped and found two people wearing a mask and a jacket with a restaurant logo on it. They had a hammer and a knife.

" Who are you ? Why did you kidnap me ? Are you loan sharks?" He was scared.

" Yes, we are loan sharks . You didn't return our money." One of said showing him the knife.

" I will pay you back " Samrat cried .

" How ? I heard you are broke now. From where will you get money?" The guy punched him.

" My parents. They will buy me a house. when I get married."

" When is the wedding?"

" In a week ...And the woman I am going to marry.... " He was afraid.

" Who is she?"

" She is the one I impregnated. We will marry soon and get money from my parents and pay you back . Now please let me go "

" But don't go back on your words ."
The guy said and released him . Samrat ran for his life . The guys laughed seeing him . Raghav came out of his hideout and thanked the kidnappers . They were John and Rohit. Raghav asked them to do it because Siya told him that Samrat's parents would give him money and a house if he gets married and he wanted to persuade him to marry Alia.

Samrat went to his parent's house and asked , " Mom, you agreed to buy me a house if I get married. Can you do it for me now?"

His mother rolled her eyes and said , " Why would I buy you a house? Maybe if you give me a grandson, I can do it. "

" I am not kidding, Mom . It's urgent. I need money. I am your only son .... " His parents beat him and threw him out of the house. Samrat did not want to marry Alia but his parents weren't ready to give him the house unless he marries . So he had no other choice than to marry Alia.

He went to Alia's apartment and was shocked to see Alia sitting on her knees sobbing.

" Alia , what are you doing?"

" You said that I just have a pretty face . What are you doing here?"

" Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?"

" Does that change anything? " She said sadly . Samrat sat near her and said , " I am sorry. I was a bit harsh . I didn't mean to do it ... "

" So it did change things .. but not with Siya. She didn't even talk to me even if I am pregnant " she said crying.

" You are dumb. Of course it's my baby . So that must have hurt her . She likes me so much."

" Really?" Alia had noticed Siya's expression. It seemed as if she didn't care or did she imagined it ?

" She's angry now. But she's fragile inside. Once she realises your condition , she will talk with you." Samrat consoled her .

" But I thought she would take my side if she saw people treating me harshly. She knew I am pregnant. Even then she ignored me. It's the first time she did it . She would always forgive me before" She said remembering Siya's expression in the office.

" Forget her , Alia . Let's start our new life with our child . Shall we get married? I promise you a great family in future ." He said the same things he told Siya in her past life.

"Family?"

....

Meanwhile, Meera and Ria planned a dinner for Siya to cheer her up at Aditya's restaurant.

" Cheers! Cheers!"

" It's good that you didn't get married and come to know about their affair later. " Meera said.

" Siya , throw away that trash. It's actually funny that the trash hates the trashcan . Did you see Samrat's face when he heard that she was pregnant? " Ria commented

Aditya cheered her up , " Siya, forget him . You deserve someone better "

'Alia , you are pregnant ... What's your new plan ? I am sure that Samrat has azoospermia.'Siya wondered

( Azoospermia is a condition in which a man has zero sperm count in his semen . In other words, he can't get a woman pregnant)
...
Alia bribed a doctor and got fake sonograms and pregnancy reports.

As I have started my internship, I won't be able to update regularly.

But I will complete this story.

Don't forget to vote and comment