✨Character aesthetics✨

Anubhav Singh   Age: 28

  Anubhav Singh
   Age: 28

Prince of Rajasthan and renowned buisness tycoon. Owner and CEO of 'AS Chain of industries' . Son of Rudransh Singh and Renuka Singh. Grand son of rajmata Devaki devi Singh. Elder brother of Aditya Singh. Living in Italy from 7 years for expanding his buisness.

He is damn handsome and has killer looks. Many girls have a huge crush on him but he never had a girlfriend. Very ambitious, passionate and workaholic. Loves his family a lot. He is damn intimidating and is very possessive for his loved ones. A very mysterious person. He is an intimidating and dangerous man. doesn't consume any intoxicating things like alcohol.

 doesn't consume any intoxicating things like alcohol

   Haseena Mallik
     Age: 28

Surgeon in India's topmost hospital. Daughter of Shah mallik and kirti mallik. Younger sister of Saad mallik and sister in law of Samridhi mallik. Beast friend of Anuradha Agarwal. Currently gone to Italy for some hospital work with Anuradha.

Has a brownish complexion and has amazing features. She is exquisitely beautiful which one of the reasons why her father keeps her away from the public attention. She is the soul of her family. Her father and brother are very possessive for her and no one has ever raised their voice against her except her mother. Even after being so much loved she is not a spoilt girl. Loves reading books especially romance and suspense thriller. A very ambitious and honest doctor. She is very kind and lovely. Radiates positive vibes always. Against intoxicating habits in all forms i.e. never ever drinks or smokes and is against their consumption.

SINGH FAMILY

DEVAKI DEVI SINGH - 71 years old as she got married too early. Rajmata of Rajasthan. Oldest family member of Royal Singhs. She is a very disciplined yet progressive lady. A beauty of her time. Very kind and humble. Wants Anubhav to become the heir of the Royal Throne as soon as possible and eager to witness anubhav's marriage and is currently finding a suitable bride for him without his acknowledgement.

RENUKA SINGH - Queen of Rajasthan. Wife of Rudransh and daughter in law of devaki. Mother of Anubhav Singh and Aditya Singh. Very kind and considerate lady. Posses all qualities of a queen. Has a very progressive and modern mindset. 52 years old. Wants her elder son to get married soon.

RUDRANSH SINGH - 52 years old. Renowned buisness man and owner of Singh heritage company. Husband of renuka and son of Devaki. Current king of Rajasthan. Father of Anubhav and Aditya. Wants Anubhav to become the heir
Of royal throne soon.

ADITYA SINGH - COO of Singh heritage. Very handsome and always has a charming smile on his face. Secret right hand of his elder brother whom he respects and loves a lot. Wants a bhabhi soon. Hardworking and mischievous.
Bestfriend of his brother and knows him very well.

                   MALLIK FAMILY

KIRTI MALLIK - 50 years old. Wife of Shah Mallik. Mother of Haseena and Saad mallik. Owns a Ngo. Mother in law of Samridhi mallik. Everyone in mallik family is scared of her except her daughter in law. She very lovely and kind.

SHAH MALLIK- 51 years old. Famous buisness man. Owner of 'MALLIK Enterprises'. Husband of kirti and father of Haseena and Saad. Loves his daughter in law - samridhi. He loves his daughter haseena most. Have never raised his voice against her and also has given her good upbringing. Haseena is his apple of eye. Loves his son Saad also but has a soft corner for haseena. Has raised her like a princess.

SAAD MALLIK- CEO of MALLIK Enterprises. Son of kirti and Shah Mallik. Husband of Samridhi and brother of Haseena. Loves his wife a lot but loves to have cute banters with her. Very possessive for his sister but never missed a chance to tease and annoy her. Very good friend of Aditya Singh.

SAMRIDHI SHARMA - famous Fashion designer. Wife of Saad mallik. Loves her in law's and has a soft corner for haseena. Loves her husband and is 5 months pregnant.

ANURADHA AGARWAL - bestfriend of Haseena Mallik. Works as a opthalmologist in the same hospital as haseena. Loves haseena a lot. Wife of nitish kumar.

Small glimpse

"Matthew take care of Bruno until I come back...and make sure to take him on a walk."

"Yes sir..!"
.
.
.

"Oh god!...I can't even understand why you keep pets if you aren't able to take care of them...!"

"Keep your voice low miss....!"

"And why do you think that I will obey you..!"
.
.
.
"Anton, give Matthew his termination letter..!"
.
.
.
"Haseena beta, meet my grandson Anubhav Singh...!"
.
.
.
"Hum iss shaadi ke liye taiyaar hain...!"

This story has no connection with madam sir show, it's completely my imagination.