16. Emptiness

"bhaiya" Adi called Anubhav who was sitting in his cabin. Early in the morning he came here without letting anyone know except adi. He tried to stop him but because of his deadly glare he also came with him being tensed for him.

"Ji maa kahiye" Anubhav said to maa on the phone well aware that now he'll be getting amazing scolding.

"Anu tum ek ghante ke andar agar hume Ghar pe nahi mile to dekh Lena tum... Hum hum tumse bilkul baat nahi karenge" maa said to him blackmailing him.

" Arey nahi nahi maa. Hum Aisa nahi hone de sakte, hum jaldi aa jayenge" he said.

" Jaldi nahi...ek ghanta samjhe? "

" Ji maa samajh gaye" he said and glared at Aditya who was giggling.

"You were completely right bhaiya, yeh accident anjane mein nahi balki completely intentional tha" adi said seriously. Anubhav smirked evilly but adi wasn't shocked as he was well known to that smirk. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Anubhav said.

"Good morning sir" wished revansh, one of the most trusted men of Anubhav. Anubhav just nodded and he continued.

"Sir, we caught the men who attacked you. Now they are in the room! " He said.

" Good! Torture them and make sure that they will not be captured by the police until I say. If required, bribe the police" Anubhav said. Revansh bowed again and went outside the cabin. Anubhav and Aditya left for the Singh palace.

______________🍂🏵️🍂_____________

ANUBHAV'S POV

I entered my room just to be engulfed by a strange emptiness. Before these three weeks I was living here alone but today it is feeling empty. Is it because Haseena is not here?! Oh yes! This emptiness felt strange, unknown and very different. I don't how but I got really attached to her within such a short period of time. I don't know what I feel for her but I know she is different, very different. We are a couple but still there's a hesitation between us.
I don't really get attached to people much but she has done something to me. Whatever it is, it is not right. She's a very innocent and kind girl. But she will be troubled a lot if she enters my life completely. She doesn't deserve a person like me.

I was thinking all these when maa came to my room. She had my food with her. Today she made me eat with her hands. Oh how I love being fed by her. It's been years

"Maa aap ro kyun Rahi hain?" I said noticing tear beads getting formed in the corner of her eye.

"Aaj tujhe kitne saalon ke baad apne haathon se khila Rahi hun. Itna bada tu kab ho gaya re ki maa ke haathon se khaane ki zid bhi nahi karta" maa said emotionally. It's true that I am not that stubborn, innocent Anubhav anymore who always wanted his mother for everything. Baba also loves me alot but I stayed with my mother for a long period of time in my life. My innocence is taken away. By the cruelty of the world.

"Maa suniye" I called her when she was leaving the room after feeding me. She turned.

"Haan bol, hum sun rahe hain"

"Wo maa...Hume na... Wo thodi bechaini ho Rahi thi" I said her but became confused when I saw her smiling.

"Tujhe bechaini nahi ho Rahi bas kisi ki yaad aa Rahi hai" maa said smilingly. Oh I understood her teasings. I was about to say something when maa was called by dadi so she went.

_____________________________________

This is the 16th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗