4. The apology

Haseena's POV

After some time. Maharaj rudra spoke about his son who had gone to Italy 7 years back to expand his business in which he was very successful. Of course he was talking about Anubhav Singh.
I am so nervous, I just want to go home. Yaar it's just so embarrassing when you quarrel with a person and later on he turns out to be a prince. Whatever it may be, let's go and get some juices.

I went to the juice counter and ordered orange juice. Everything is available here. Like all kinds of smoothies, juices, milkshakes etc etc. the food counter has all kinds of cuisine. From North Indian to South Indian, from Chinese to Italian. Everything is available here and why wouldn't it be, the prince has come back. One thing impressed me that there was no bar, no smoking area and no other intoxicating things. Oh I adore this kind of royalty! The waiter served me the juice with a smile. I tasted it, it was really good and fresh. Am getting so bored. I wanted to call bhabhi but bhai bhabhi has got some alone after many days. I shouldn't disturb them.
POV Ends
Haseena was going to her parents while occasionally sipping on her juice when she got a call, it was from Anuradha. She was getting bored so how could she deny a convo with her. She picked up the call.

She was talking when she bumped into a hard chest and felt her juice falling on him!She looked up to find  HIM, yes! She had again done a blunder by spilling juice on the prince's shirt. Horror was clearly visible on her face. Everybody present there was staring at them.

Anubhav's POV

I was walking with adi to the food court after being introduced to everyone. Adi was talking to me very excitedly cause we were meeting after 3 years. When I was in Italy he once came to meet me. We both brothers are very close to each other but we're the complete opposite of each other. I was listening to him when someone bumped into me! I felt my shirt getting wet. I looked at the person to know that she was  again 'her'. The same girl who had the courage to quarrel with me. I looked at the shirt on which she spilled her juice.

"Aa.....am.. am so sorry, it was completely unintentional, I was so much engaged in the call I couldn't see you" she apologized fumbling. Maybe today she's afraid of me, she should be!

"What happened dear?" I saw my dadima asking her.

" Wo actually I was engaged in a call and accidentally bumped into the prince. I am so so sorry, Rajmata" she apologized again. I can't understand her. That day she was like a lioness and today she is as nervous as a mouse. I noticed her face at that time also when dadi introduced me to her. I was quite sure that she was embarrassed.

"Haseena, you should be more careful na..!"
Her mother told her.

" Arey it's okay kirti, there's no problem at all. Anubhav you go and change and haseena beta some juice spilled over you also, you also go and clean it" said my sweet mumma. She still looked embarrassed. Mumma ordered Adi to show her the washroom. Dadima patted her head and gave her assurance noticing that she was guilty. Adi and haseena went to the washroom area and I went to my room upstairs.
POV Ends

"This way haseena" Aditya showed haseena the washroom. She thanked her and he could see guilt written all over his face.

"Haseena, are you still guilty?" Adi asked

"Umm... Yes" said haseena downcasting her eyes.

" Areyy Haseena.... Take a chill pill" said adi with a jolly smile. He seemed younger than haseena. Haseena smiled and went to the washroom.

After sometime Haseena came out of the washroom to find adi and Anubhav. She looked at Anubhav nervously while his face was blank.

"Hi Haseena, let's have a friendly intro.... I am Aditya Singh" Haseena smiled at him and gave her intro again. Aditya was  younger than both of them and he was a jolly guy.

" Come Haseena, let us introduce you to some other friends of ours" Aditya said as both Anubhav and Aditya had noticed her getting bored. Haseena smiled and went with them. Three of them went to a table where some people of their age were sitting.

"Haseena, they are our cousins. She's ridhi, varun, siya and the youngest one sidharth and guys meet Dr Haseena" Aditya introduced her to the group and they warmly welcomed her. Offered her a seat. Haseena adored how humble all the royals were except the prince. Haseena sat and on her left siya was sitting while on her right Anubhav was sitting.

Haseena's POV

Aditya Singh introduced me to their cousins. All of them were so humble. Like Aditya and their cousins belonged to the royal family. They asked me about my profession and said about them too. All the time I could feel that everyone was talking except Anubhav. The waiter came and took our order. After sometime I looked into my phone to find that it was past nine. All of them were sleepy except me and Anubhav. I have a habit of sleeping late at night. All of them went to the food court. I thought anubhav would also go but he sat there only. I and he were alone. I saw him engaged in his phone. I thought that it was the best time. I should apologise for my behaviour of that day also.

"Rajkumar..!" I called him and he looked at me. Raised his eyebrows telling me to continue.

"Actually I am really sorry for my behaviour, that day in Italy I actually got very tensed seeing the pup who was about to get hit so galti se muh se nikal gaya." I said with great courage. He looked at me and then again looked at his without even bothering to reply. Oh that's so rude!

"It's okay, next time think before you speak!" He replied in a hoarse voice after some time. I could hear my heart beat. I don't know why but he's aura is very cold, it can make a person nervous in seconds.

"Thanks for accepting my apology" I added with a smile. He was about to say something when Aditya came and told us that we were called for the grand supper.

Phew! Ab Dil halka ho gaya.

_____________________________________
This is the 4th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter
Thank you 💗