13. The Accident

It was a Sunday afternoon. Baba had gone to a business meet in Delhi and adi and Anubhav were out for some important work. Haseena didn't have any surgery today. Haseena was sitting with maa and dadi when she got a call from Adi.

"Bhabhi wo na.... bhaiya ka accident ho gaya hai aap please jaldi sunshine hospital aa jaiye....! " Haseena grew numb. She didn't know what to do. After their reception their marital relationship didn't grow much but both of them had grown a bond of friendship.

          🏥Sunshine hospital 🏥

Everyone was waiting outside when the doctor came. Everyone rushed to him.

"The patient is out of danger now. Stomach area ke right side pe Jo chot hai wo kaafi gehri hai aur right hand mein fracture hai. Unhe at least 3 weeks ke liye bed rest pe rehna hoga."

" Doctor, bhaiya ko hosh aa gaya kya? " Aditya asked him.

"ji nahi abhi Tak Mr Singh ko hosh nahi aaya"

" Hum mil sakte hain kya usse? " Asked maa emotionally

" Ji Rani sahiba "

Everyone went inside the chamber. Haseena's heart pained seeing so many machines attached to him. He was wearing an oxygen mask. After some time on Haseena and Aditya's insistence maa and dadi were sent back home.

"Adi, tum bhi Ghar jao, subha se hospital mein ho" Haseena said softly.

" Nahi bhabhi, hume bhaiya ke paas rehna hai aur aapko kuch jarurat padi to" Adi denied to go.

" Adi bhaiya ki chinta mat karo hum hain yahan waise bhi tum subah jaldi aa Jana. Tumhe abhi rest ki zaroorat hai bache" Haseena said caressing his head like a mother. Adi became a little emotional and after sometime agreed to go.

Haseena came and sat beside Anubhav's bed on a stool. Unknowingly her hand went to his head and she started caressing his head when suddenly her doctor eyes noticed some movements of his body. She immediately called the doctor.
The doctor came and was checking up when Anubhav's eyes slowly opened. He blinked it 3-4 times to adjust the light. The doctor removed the oxygen mask. The doctor talked with Anubhav for some time then went outside. He tried to sit. Haseena immediately came to him and held his hand , adjusted the bed and made him sit with support. All this while he was looking at her keenly.

"Kaisa lag raha hi ab aapko?" Haseena asked him worriedly.

"Thik lag raha hai" Anubhav replied looking at her.

" Tum ro Rahi thi? " He asked in an authoritative tone.

" Haan wo actually adi, maa, baba aur dadi sab bohot tensed ho gaye the.....unhe dekhkar thoda..... " She replied without looking at him.

"tumhe nahi ho Rahi thi humari chinta ?" He asked her, looking at her intently making her nervous.

"Nahi nahi galat samajh.... Wo....hum" she stopped when she saw Anubhav smiled a little bit.

"Aap has kyun rahe hain ?" She asked in an innocent tone.

"Yahi dekhkar ki tum kitni jaldi nervous ho jati ho" He said and she lowered her head being embarrassed. He held her chin with his left hand as she was sitting on his left. Made her look at him. Her heart was beating with the Highest speed and was about to come out when he said

"Aage se kabhi Rona mat, hum nahi chahte ki Anubhav Singh ki biwi kabhi roye" He said in his normal, husky tone but that erupted hundreds of butterflies in haseena's stomach.

______________________________________

This is the 13th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗