30. The tragedy 1

Sorry for the mistakes

One month later.....

"What the fu*k are you doing?!" Anubhav angrily scolded his security team's head - Bryant Scolf. He had his head hung low. They were not able to find the mastermind behind all those creepy activities. After that day when Haseena said to have seen someone on the balcony nothing else happened but as the mastermind was still unknown, it stressed Anubhav. He was stressed about his baby and his wife, whom he loved dearly.
Yes! He loves her. Like
she fell first but he fell harder. He took a long time to realise but he knew that he loved his wife so much that he wouldn't hesitate to die or kill for her.

"I am giving 48 hours Bryant and I need the progress within that otherwise you know what I can do!!" Bryant gulped hard in fear.

" On it boss! " He said and left the cabin after bowing. Anubhav leaned on his chair and breathed deeply while his phone rang. A smile appeared on his face reading the name flashing on his phone.

"Hello, Anubhav"

"Han kaho haseena" Anubhav said.

"Ah..wo.. hume na chaat khane ka man kar raha hai" Haseena said on the phone.

"Haan toh bol do chef ko, wo bana dega"

"Tch nahi na, hume actual Wale chaat golgappe khane hain!" She whined.

"Actual se kya matlab hai ?" He asked actually being confused.

"Areyy matlab road side street vendors se khana hai yaar!" She said being irritated.

"No Haseena, that would be harmful!" He said sternly.

"Aaannnn nahi hume khani matlab khani hai" she said whining like a child making him smile unknowingly.

"Tch thik hai, hum aate hain lekar!"

"Thank youuuuu Anu!" She said. He smiled and cut the call.

🍂🌼🍂

Anubhav was beside Haseena who happily munching on golgappas and chaats. He himself went to street vendor and stood there while he made everything all over again with perfect hygiene as he cannot compromise on his Haseena and baby. It was just one month so the baby bump wasn't much visible.

Haseena looked at him and offered him to eat with her but he denied and continued staring at his haseena. She completed eating and laid beside anubhav on the bed. He turned towards her and popped on his right elbow and started caressing her face with his left hand. She smiled.

"Anubhav aapko kya chahiye baby girl ya baby boy?" She asked looking his eyes.he smiled.

" I don't know Haseena, hum bas itna jaante Hain ki beta ho beti hum use duniya ki saari khushiyan denge. Duniya mein Aisa kuch nahi hoga Jo uske paas nahi hoga. He or she will have and conquer the world!" He said dreamingly. This was the first her seeing him in his dreaming zone. He was always silent and not so dreamy person. She smiled and snuggled into his chest. He kissed his forehead and at the same time her phone rang making her frown. She looked at the phone and it was a call from her hospital. She was still working and had not taken maternity leave because she wanted to continue working till she can.

She came back after receiving the call and put worry lines were clearly visible on her face.

"Hume hospital jaana hoga Anubhav, ek bohot urgent surgery hai..!" She said.

"Thik hai hum chod dete Hain tumhe!" He said.

"Nahi nahi koi jarurat nahi hai, hum chale jayenge. Aap chinta mat kariye" she said. He tried to argue but she went to change hurriedly.

🍂🌼🍂

Haseena was coming back from the hospital after a very hectic day. It was raining heavily and the nobody was present on the that road except her car. The road had many towering trees on the either side of the door making it look like a jungle route. There were street lights but only some were working. Haseena's car was being followed by an another car in which there were two guards.

The driver turned the steering wheel towards left side but stopped the car with ajer gathering Haseena's attention.

"Kya hua, gaadi kyun rok di ?" She asked the driver.

"Maam gaadi ruk gayi, kuch problem hai shayad. Mein abhi check karta hoon" he said and went out of car to check. The guards of that car also came. Haseena opened her phone and tried to call Anubhav but there was no network. She trying to get the network when she saw three black ennova stopped infront of their car witha screech.

_____________________________________
This is the 30th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗