32. The lost one

Sorry for the mistakes

Everyone entered the hospital chamber where Haseena was, unconscious. Many pieces of equipment were attached to her. Everyone was crying silently except Anubhav. His face was devoid of any expression. Actually it was dark, as dark as a night without a moon. He quietly went to haseena and sat on the chair beside her. Took her hand in his and just sat looking at her. His eyes were empty. After sometime Haseena's finger Started moving a bit gathering his attention. Adi immediately called the doctor while slowly she started fluttering her eyes. The doctor came and started checking.
Slowly she opened her eyes, fluttered it adjusting to the light. She looked at Anubhav then at the doctor. She tried to sit when she was helped by him. Slowly the flashback started playing in front of her eyes scaring her.

"Anu..... Anubhav... Anubhav...!" She started mumbling being scared. Anubhav held her hand tightly and caressed her forehead.

" Hum yahi Haseena! " His voice was deeper than ever at this point of time. Her hand went to her stomach, she clutched her stomach remembering how badly they hit her stomach. The doctor understood that.

"Mrs Singh, kaisa feel kar rahi Hain aap ? " The doctor asked her gently.

" Hum... Humara baccha thik... Thik toh hai na? " She asked weakly and was scared making everyone break into silent tears again.

"Mrs Singh, wo aap... Aapka miscarriage ho gaya hai!" Haseena became numb for someone seconds then started laughing.

"Dekhiye doctor, mazak bhi soch samajh karna chahiye na. Ye bahut behuda mazak hai!" She said sternly trying not to lose hope but her heart knew how scared she was. Haseena turned towards Anubhav and cupped his face with very much difficulty. Anubhav placed his hand over her.

"Anubhav dekhiye na.. ye... Ye kya keh rahe hain, aisa ho hi sakta na... Bataiye na Anubhav.... Bolo na!!" She shouted at the end. The parents left the room not being able to see her in such a condition. Endless tears started flowing from her eyes and suddenly she started throwing the things and trying to open the attachments harshly.

"Mr Singh sambhaliye unhe... Unke stitches khul jayenge!"

Anubhav not being able to see her like this pulled her closer and hugged her tightly but till now she was behaving unstably and beating his chest, screaming and wailing loudly breaking everyone's heart into several pieces. A lone tear escapes from anubhav's eyes. The nurse gave her an injection and slowly she started becoming unconscious but still she was mumbling "humara ba... Bacch... An.... Anu....". A lone tear escaped from his eyes which could tell nothing about the immense pain he was suffering from.

🍂🌼🍂

Anubhav was feeding soup to Haseena who had completely become numb. She hasn't said any words after that day. Her eyes were numb and dry as if there was nothing. Anubhav tried hard to make her talk a bit but got no improvement.
She showed her palm indicating that she was full.

"Thoda sa aur khalo." Anubhav insisted but she turned her face away. Anubhav sighed and put the soup aside. She has gotten discharged but after coming home she hasn't spoken a word to anyone. Mallik' was staying there only but she didn't talk to anyone. Anubhav was doing every single thing for her, starting from combing her hair to feeding her. The whole Singh palace felt as if it was completely empty. The palace which was echoing with laughter felt as if there was no one.

___________________________________
This is the 32nd part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗