21. My Special One!

"bhaiya, bhabhi aap dono thik toh ho na? Accident kaise hua?" Adi asked anuseena as they reached home.

"Haan adi hum dono thik hai, wo actually......" haseena replied and was continuing when her phone rang. She excused herself and went to attend the call.

"Bhaiya, bolo na" adi said.

" Kya? "

" Tch, gadi aise ped se kaise takrayi. Aap toh humesha har kaam karte samay attentive rehte ho phir yeh kaise hua?" Adi asked worriedly.

" Humari Nazar kisi aur chiz pe thi" Anubhav said being uninterested.

" Ohhhh..... Kahin wo chiz meri bhabhi toh nahi" adi said teasingly earing a deadly glare from Anubhav. Haseena came cutting the call. She was looking worried.

"Hume hospital jaana hoga, emergency hai sayad aate aate raat ho jayegi. Aap maa se keh dijiyega" she said to Anubhav.

" Change kar lo, hum chod dete hain " he said as she was still in yesterday's saree. She nodded and hurriedly rushed to their room.

"Waah bhaiya, chod dete hain. Nice! magar mujhe toh Aaj Tak lift bhi nahi diya aapne" adi again teased his brother but Anubhav ignored him, making him frown.

                        🍂🌼🍂

Anubhav was working in his cabin when his phone rang. It showed Maa. He picked up the call.

"Haan maa kahiye" he said still engrossed in the files.

"Lunch bhijwaya hain tum dono ke liye aur hasi ke liye bhi, hasi ka lunch leke Jaa uske paas aur usse khana khatm karwa ke wapas aana" maa ordered.

" Maa hum busy hain aur yahan se unka hospital ek ghanta dur hai" he said.

" Chanta khayega agar nahi gaya to. Pata nahi tujhe aur kitni baar samjhana padega. Pata hai shaadi ke baad tere baba ne mujhe shikayat ka kabhi mouka nahi diya aur humesha special feel karaya. Aur tu hai ki efforts ka e bhi nahi karta" maa scolded him.

"Maa aap toh janti hain hum kaise hain. Humse nahi hota yeh sab" Anubhav said to her mother. He barely opens up to anyone maa thought. He doesn't even share his feelings with his mother also, whom he loves the most. This thought made maa softer.

" Mein janti hoon beta par apni biwi ke liye kuch karna bura toh nahi hota. Tu koshish toh kar. I am sure hasi will understand beta" she said. Anubhav agreed to her and drove to haseena to meet her.

In the hospital

Anubhav went to the lobby and asked for Surgeon Haseena Mallik. The receptionist said that she was busy with some patients and he could only meet her after an hour as the receptionist didn't know who he was and Anubhav didn't bother to tell her as he knew that Haseena would be busy and he didn't want to trouble her. Anubhav huffed and went near Haseena's cabin and sat there.

Anubhav's POV
This is the very first time I am waiting for someone. Yesterday I lost my first kiss to my wife. That day when she was crying, my heart, which felt like a stone till that point of time, pained to see her in such a condition. I felt blessed when I found her believing me in such a way that atleast she could share her vulnerable side with me. I assured her that she don't have to pretend that everything is alright infront of me.

She is the only girl who has been on my mind forever. She is the only girl whom I crave to see. Seeing her actually helps me a lot. Her mere smile makes me wanna do things which brings happiness to her. I am still not aware of my feelings towards her but I know one thing that she is really special to me. She's my special one!

I saw my lady coming towards her cabin with her assistant. She came near me and was shocked to see me here. Why wouldn't she be. I am shocked that I am waiting for someone.

"Mr Sin (stopped seeing me glare) Anubhav aap yahan?" She asked me.

" Yes doctor! "She smiled being addressed as doctor and gestured her assistant to go. Hmm good decision.

" Please come inside the cabin" we went inside and she gestured me to sit. Her cabin was pretty organised and spacious. Her certificates and a photo frame of her was hung on the wall behind her.

"I am so sorry that you had to wait " she apologized. Tch she still treats me with so much formalities.

"Waiting for my wife didn't bother me at all" I flirted. Oh my lord I am changing! She blushed. How pretty she looks when she blushes.

Author's POV

" Are you hitting on me? " She asked playfully.

" If yes....so what?! " He asked looking intently into her eyes. Both were looking into eachothers eyes. Haseena gulped and averted her gaze not being able to look into his eyes.

"Maa sent the lunch for you" he said and put the package which had food.

"Let's move to the couch" he nodded and they went to the couch and started eating after serving eachother. Anubhav looked at Haseena who was relishing the food like some 5 star cuisine. She was looking Uber cute. She looked at him and raised her brows asking what. He nodded in a no. They completed the food and Haseena called the keepers to take the dishes.

"Aapka kaam kab Tak khatm hoga ?" He asked her.

"Umm pata nahi..." She said. He nodded.

"Call me when it's over, I'll pick you up" he said making her smile. She nodded and he went.

____________________________________

This is the 21st of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗