2. Landed in Rajasthan

🌷MALLIK MANSION🌷

"Areyyyy...bas baba, am damn full..!" Haseena said, as her father served her one more Parantha.

"Eat haseena, you are looking so pale, haven't I told you to take care of yourself in Italy but you never listen to me...!" Shah said sternly

"When are you joining again?" Asked Saad

"What?"

"Hospital of course" replied Saad

"After a month...I have been given leave"

"Nice...then let's head for Rajasthan today itself" said kirti

"Rajasthan, why so suddenly mumma?" Asked haseena

"Actually rajmata Devaki devi has invited us to a party as her grandson is coming back from Italy and also we haven't been on a vacation so let's go early and enjoy" explained kirti

"Oh, but baba, bhai are you really free or just because mumma said you're ready to go?" Asked haseena

"Yes beta, I am actually free and I also want to go to Rajasthan, it's been 2 years we haven't been there" replied Shah

"And you and your bhabhi are also free so let's go on a mini vacation" said saad happily

"Okay then, bhabhi let's go and pack our bags" exclaimed haseena happily taking samridhi to her room.

🌟HASEENA'S ROOM🌟

"Haseena have you seen rajmata or her grandson...?" Asked samridhi while packing her bags to haseena who was munching on potato chips.

"No bhabhi...why?"

"Her grandson is really handsome, maybe you'll like him" said Samridhi teasing haseena.

"Bhabhiii...!" Haseena whined

"Arey haseena understand na baccha, marriage is not a bad thing, see after marrying your brother am so happy"

" Haan haan wo toh dikh Raha hai bhabhi" haseena said teasing her pointing towards her neck. Samridhi blushed. Like this their teasing session went on.

Haseena's POV

As decided in the morning we are in our private jet now heading to Rajasthan. My birthplace is Rajasthan but I haven't spent much time in Rajasthan cause baba established his business in Mumbai so we live in Mumbai. My grandma used to stay in our ancestral house in Rajasthan but she passed away two years ago. In every six months baba mumma or the whole family used to go to visit her. We also wanted her to come with us to Mumbai but she never agreed.
After her demise we hadn't visited our home. According to my mother, the rajmata of Rajasthan has invited us. My grandma used to tell me about the royal Singh family. Though now they don't have any official control over the state but people still respect them a lot. Grandma respected the Singh family a lot. I haven't seen any members of the Singh family but I really wish to see rajmata.
Leaving that, now am sitting in my room with my favourite book.

We've reached Rajasthan. It took 2 hrs to reach here. To be very honest, Rajasthan has my heart. The smell of this place soothes my nostrils. As soon as I entered our home it gave me flashbacks of my grandma making me emotional. She really loved me a lot. She used to sit on her wooden moving wicker chair with me on her lap and used to tell me many stories. I looked at my family to find mumma and baba teary eyed and bhai bhabhi were emotional like me. Though bhabhi have not spent much time with her but she used to treat bhabhi like me only and moreover bhabhi's pregnancy mood swings made her more emotional. So now we're going to spend a week here - in our mutual comfort place.

______________________________________
This is the 2nd part of ANUSEENA - Wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗