15. The Wall

ANUBHAV'S POV
my eyes opened and disappeared the darkness. I saw her sleeping uncomfortably, her head supported by the head of the bed. Her mouth was slightly open from which a little saliva had dropped and her morning oily skin was making her look Uber cute.
I remembered that last night she didn't sleep well because she was taking care of me. She looked after me just like maa do. The worry lines on her face clearly indicated that she was worried for me. Till now I have understood one thing very clearly that she is a pure soul - a soul which can be trusted blindly.
I felt good now so I got up and around me to find that pillows were kept all around me just like the way it is kept around a baby. I chuckled and went to freshen up.

AUTHOR'S POV
Haseena woke up yawning when the pain in her whole back hit her like a sword. But besides that she looked at her side to find it empty. She understood that he was in bathroom. She went there and knocked on the door.

"Mr Singh, aap andar hain kya?" Haseena asked him.

"Haan"

"Aap please zyada mat nahana sirf sponge bath lena" she advised but he instead of replying came out of the bathroom just to widen her mouth. He was just in his trousers. That day haseena had only seen his back but today it was a clear view 😉. There was a bandage on his right side of stomach which had become a little wet from one corner which was when noticed by haseena, made her worried.

" Mr Singh, yeh geela kaise hogaya? " She asked him worriedly.

" Thoda sa hi geela hua hai, brush karte karte thoda Pani gir Gaya hoga, jyada chinta karne ki jaroorat nahi hai" he said

" Kaise zarurat nahi hai, bahut gehra ghaav hai thoda bahut Pani bhi infection karwa sakta hai, aap chaliye bed par let jaiye, hum aur ek baar karte dete hain" she said. He was about to say something when he noticed her worried face so he went and laid. She brought the necessary items and sat beside. With feather like hands she opened his bandage and gasped seeing the stitches. She being a surgeon can know how much deep the wound is just by looking at the stitches and now she could know that the wound was deep which teared her eyes up. Anubhav noticed them

"Haseena humne kaha tha na ki hume tumhare aansoo nahi pasand toh phir kyun ro Rahi ho" Anubhav said and lifted his right hand to wipe a lone tear which betrayed her and escaped. Haseena immediately held his hand.

"Anubhav ji aap pagal ho gaye hain kya, aapko kaha hai na humne ki aap yeh haath ko jyada move na karein" she scolded him but remembered the wall of respect between them. Till now she never thought that Anubhav is her husband first and then the prince.

"Am s..sorry Mr Singh, wo Zara tensed the isliye....."  He said nothing cause Anubhav Singh doesn't like anyone raising their voice when in front of him but the thought that Haseena didn't feel him as a loved ones-whom you can love, you can cry with and you can scold pained his heart. He kept mum. She was with re bandaging and went inside the bathroom. Both of them were well aware of the wall between them which actually stabbed their heart but they didn't want to acknowledge it.

_______________🍂🌼🍂____________

Everyone was having lunch. Anubhav and Haseena had also joined them because now Anubhav being Anubhav, despite of his wound didn't care to even rest for somedays.

"Hasi beta, sam ki delivery date 19th ka hai na ?" Maa asked.(Today it was 17th)

"Ji maa"

"Toh phir to tumhe uske pas Jaana chahiye" maa advised.

" Hum bhi wohi soch maa par inki tabiyat abhi thik nahi hai, aise unhe chod kar Jaana sahi nahi laga hume" Haseena said.

" Arey beta tum jao iska khyaal rakhne ke liye hum sab hain, delivery ke time wahan pe tumhari zaroorat pad sakti hai" dadi said and maa baba also agreed to it nodding.

" Ji dadi phir hum Aaj hi rawana ho jate hain" she said to which dadi nodded.

_________
"Toh tum Aaj hi Jaa Rahi ho?" Anubhav asked Haseena entering their room where she was packing her bag. His voice startled her as she couldn't realise that Anubhav had come.

"Ji niche baat Hui to....aapko koi takleef hai to kahiye hum nahi jayenge" although she wanted to go but was equally worried about him.

"Nahi nahi humne kab kaha Aisa, waise tum jet se chali jao, comfortably pohonch jaogi" he said.

"Arey nahi koi jarurat nahi hai hum flight se chale jayenge"

"Humne Ravi ko keh Diya, unn logon ne jet taiyaar bhi kar diya hai toh usi se chali jao" he said and left the room leaving a frowning haseena.

"Ajeeb zabardasti hai"

______________________________________

This is the 15th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗