3. We met again

Haseena's POV

"Good morning beta" baba wished me as I reached the dining hall. I could see many varieties of breakfast. I wished him back and wished all too.

"Hasi party Aaj hai.. remember na?" Asked me bhai teasing me. Actually most of the time I forget little things but that happens sometimes only but my over dramatic brother loves to irritate me. I was about to reply when I saw bhabhi scolding him.I giggled causing him to glare at me. Huh mujhse panga lenge!

"Acha hasi, sam what are you wearing for the party"asked mumma.

" I haven't decided yet, mumma" I said causing mumma to glare cause I always do this.

"Aur sam.. what are you wearing baccha?"

" Mumma, mujhe na Jane ka bilkul man nahi kar raha, am feeling a little low"said my bhabhi making us all worried as she is 5 months pregnant and taking care of her is most important for us.

" What happened bhabhi, is there something which is bothering you? " I asked bhabhi.

" Arey nahi, nothing to worry about bas man nahi kar raha" bhabhi said and we sighed.

" Acha thik hai, saad tum ruk Jana sam ke sath yahan" baba ordered bhai to stay with bhabhi to which bhai immediately agreed.

"Arey nahi baba it's okay, mein reh lungi aap log jaiye.. I can manage" said bhabhi

" Am staying with you sam, no more arguments" said bhai sternly. Sometimes I adore my bhai bhabhi a lot. Like they are so much in love with each other.

"Acha thik hai, phir chalo haseena let me help you with the outfit" said my bhabhi - best fashion designer ever. My most outfits are selected or designed by her. She loves to make me ready. She just treats me like her kid only. I love her a lot.

.
.
.

"Ahh..... Hasi you look so pretty" said bhabhi kissing my cheek. She made me wear an ice blue colour dress. My long black hair was left open which was curled from the ends and it was touching my waist. Small diamond earrings and a diamond ring adorned my ears and  finger respectively. Bhabhi completed my look with a thin line of eyeliner and lip tint. I must say this again and again that my bhabhi is the best designer ever.

Her look

We moved downstairs where mumma and baba was waiting for me. As we descended the stairs bhabhi held my hand as if it was the red carpet.

"You look like cindrella..!" Said baba making my smile wider. I looked at my mumma and I frowned. I don't know how she manages to look so elegant and beautiful.

"Mumma am envious" everyone laughed at my comment. Mumma kissed my cheeks and we left for Chitrangan Mahal ( palace of Rajasthan) after bidding bye to bhai bhabhi.

"Enjoy!" I said teasingly winking at them which made them blush. Ufff

I gasped as soon as we entered the rajmahal. It was damn beautiful. The media came to us while baba protectively held my hand and mumma was holding his elbow. He always kept me away from public attention and media. Honestly I become damn uncomfortable in front of the media. We entered the party hall. It was very big nd was decorated elegantly.
After sometime baba took us to meet rajmata. She was talking to someone. She is very beautiful as compared to her age. She had worn a long black gown which was looking very good on her. As Baba introduced me to her I bent down to touch her feet. She kept her hand on my head blessing me. Ah! I cannot explain how good it felt. She hugged me also. She is so cool. Baba also introduced me to the man and woman with whom rajmata was talking. They turned out to be the king and queen of Rajasthan. I also touched their feet. They also seemed pretty cool.

"You look very beautiful haseena" complemented the queen - Renuka Singh.

"Thank you Rani sahiba" I replied with a smile to which she nodded. I really wanted to say rajmata and Rani Sahiba that they were looking exquisite. But I am a little nervous to say that to the royals. But you know they aren't like those arrogant royals, they seemed pretty chill and they were talking with my parents in a very friendly manner. Their talks went on and I was getting bored.

"Seems like you're getting bored haseena" said rajmata noticing my expressions. Oh god it's so embarrassing.

"No no it's not like that" I said embarrassed.

" It's okay you can go and enjoy" she said. Oh I already love her so much. I thanked her and went to the food counter cause I don't know anyone over here. So when you know no one here then let's eat and judge people. Yah!

After some time I went to my parents cause wahan kisi ko to janti hun yahan to sab anjan hain. I saw a man standing there with my parents and royals. His back was facing me. He was wearing a black suit. I went there and stood beside him. Rajmata noticed me and said
"Haseena meet my grandson, Anubhav Singh!" I looked at him to get a damn shock.

He was the same man with whom I argued in Italy. No no not the man but 'the boss'. Does it mean that I fought with the prince. Oh no, sometimes I should listen to Anu. I feel like crying. I nervously smiled at him to which he nodded. That day there wasn't even an ounce of fear in me and today I am sweating. He forwarded his hand as a formal way of meeting. We joined hands and I could feel my trembling hands. He seemed unaffected. Maybe he has forgotten me. Bhagwan ji please bhula diyo 🥺

"What happened haseena? Why are your hands trembling?" Rani sahiba asked me being concerned.

" Ah nothing Rani sahiba"

" Okay, meet my younger son Aditya Singh" said Rani sahiba. He smiled at me to which I also smiled. We shook hands. He seemed very different from his brother. He had a jolly vibe but his brother had cold, scary vibes.
Kanha ji please kisi problem mein mat fasana, do kilo desi ghee ke laddoo bhog lagaungi promise.

______________________________________
This is the 3rd part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗