6.Their decision

"wah Haseena! Ekdum Kamal lag rahi ho...!" Said mumma after seeing my attire. I said yes to meeting him! They are sitting in the drawing room with baba and bhai. Bhabhi and mumma have come to take me. I am wearing a salwar suit with heavy work. I made a bun with some strands left open. The same jewellery which I wear normally. I didn't even apply kohl to my eyes cause I wanted to keep everything natural. I don't want to impress them with any false thing even if it's a mere kajal.

I went downstairs with mumma and bhabhi

I went downstairs with mumma and bhabhi. My heartbeat was in a race. I reached there. Everyone looked at me and I nervously smiled at them. Went there and touched everyone's feet except Anubhav and Aditya. Like that day rajmata again put her hand on my head and it felt warm. Rani sahiba caressed my face and gave me a warm smile. Rajkumar was sitting beside bhai. I thought to look at him but I wasn't able to gather courage for that. Aditya gave me a friendly smile and Raja saheb also put his hand on my head like rajmata. I had some interaction with everyone except him!
Gladly thay didn't ask those typical questions like "khana bana leti ho" etc. They asked me about my health, what's my favourite food and other friendly questions.

"Ab Hume tum bohot pasand ho Haseena, aap boliye Shah ji Anubhav aapko kaisa laga" Raja saheb asked my father.

" Ji hume Anubhav beta bohot pasand hai bas ek bacchon ki ray Jan lete toh acha hota" said baba.

" Ji, bache thoda akele mein baat kar lein toh ek dusre Jaan lein phir apni ray bhi de denge" said rajmata

Then Aditya and bhabhi came with us to the garden. Then both gave us a smile and left! Oh now am alone with him. What will he ask? What will happen if he remains silent like he always does? Ah! Hundreds of questions were in my mind.

POV ENDS
.
.
.
Both of them sat on the benches face to face. Both of them were silent. Nobody knew how to start. What to say. For the first time the ever silent Anubhav was feeling awkward in silence.

"Asha karte hain aapne hume maaf kar diya hoga" said haseena to Anubhav. Anubhav looked at her and just nodded. Haseena gave him a smile and then again looked down towards her coffee. Like this half an hour passed and they talked about nothing.
Aditya and sam again came to take them to find just involved in their coffees. As soon as they came both of them stood. Anubhav and Aditya went while sam pulled haseena when she was also going.

"Kuch baat Kiya?" Sam asked hopefully only to get disappointed when she nodded her head in a no.

"Hum kya karte bhabhi, humne ek baar conversation start Kiya tha but unhone aage kuch bola hi aur...ah... Hume dar lag raha tha toh aage humne aur kuch bola nahi." Haseena said only to find a frown on Sam's face.

On the other side adi asked
"Bhai, kuch bola aapne bhabhi se?" He asked knowing his brother's silent nature.

"Nahi!" Adi frowned getting such reply from him.

"Haseena bhabhi ne kuch pucha ya bola?" Aditya asked hopefully. Anubhav went inside without replying. Adi sighed as Anubhav does this always. He doesn't like to talk at all.

"Toh beta kya socha hai?" Asked rajmata as soon as Anubhav entered.

"Ah... Dadi humari haan hai!" Happy smiles spread on everyone's face as he said so. Shock was written all over Aditya's face. He was glad that his grumpy brother agreed to marry Haseena. Haseena and sam entered.

"Beta Anubhav ki toh haan hai, tum batao tumne kya socha hai?" Asked Renuka to haseena............
______________________________________

This is is the 6th part of ANUSEENA - Wanna be yours. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗