11. First day

🌟Bonus🌟

Continued.........

Haseena came out of the washroom and saw Anubhav, who was sitting on the bed and was doing something on his laptop. She looked at him strangely.

"Itni raat ko kaun kaam karta hai" she mumbled under her breath but the Anubhav Singh's ears are very sharp.

"Kuch keh rahi ho?" Anubhav asked her in his hoarse voice still looking at his laptop.

"Nahi kuch nahi" Haseena replied to which Anubhav hummed. Haseena went towards the bed, took a pillow and went towards the couch and laid there making Anubhav scrunch his eyebrows.

"Tum wahan kyun so Rahi ho?" He asked her calmly yet Coldly.

" Wo aap wahan so rahe hain na isliye.... "

" Oh to tumhe humare bed nahi share karna. Koi baat nahi hum wahan so jate hain. Tum yahan so jao" Anubhav said cutting her line.

" Arey nahi nahi aisi baat nahi hai wo hume laga aapko taqleef hogi" Haseena said nervously.

" Hume koi aapati nahi hai, tum so jao yahan" he said. Haseena got up and came towards the bed. He again got engaged in his work .

"Aap nahi soyenge?" Haseena asked him after sometime. Anubhav didn't reply but got up and walked towards the door. Haseena felt bad as she thought that she irritated him.

"Tum araam se sojao mein study mein kaam karlunga" Anubhav said and turned off all lamps except one. Haseena smiled cause she could see a little care in his coldness.

🌸Next Morning🌸

.... Knock knock....
Haseena heard a knock on the door which broke her sleep. She got up and opened the door to see Aditya and ridhi.

"Good morning bhabhi" ridhi and Aditya wished her happily which made her smile broadly.

"Good morning" her tone sounded a little tired.

" Bhabhi, Maa ne aapko bulaya hai wo aage ki rasam ke liye." adi said

" Acha thik hai, hum ready hokar aate hain" haseena said.

" Bhabhi, bhaiya ko le ayi yega aur koi madad ki zaroorat ho to mujhe bula lena" Ridhi said making Haseena smile. Both left and Haseena entered her room when she realised that Anubhav is not the room. Haseena didn't think much and went inside the closet to take her clothes.

Haseena came out of the closet and was about to go into the bathroom when she heard some voices coming from the balcony. She went towards the balcony to find Anubhav angrily scolding someone on his phone. He was in best and payjamas.
Haseena looked at him a little impressed seeing his toned back. She guessed that he was back from the gym as there was a towel with which he was wiping his sweat. Haseena realised that she was staring at him which made her nervous. He was about to turn when she ran to the washroom.

_______________🍂🌼🍂______________

Haseena was serving everyone the breakfast which she made on her pehli rasoi when Anubhav came down rolling the sleeves of his white kurta. He sat for breakfast. Haseena served him also. He took a bite and saw everyone were looking at him hopefully.

"Kya?" He asked as everyone was looking at him.

"Bolo na kaisa bana hai" adi said

"Hmm" he just hummed making Haseena a little disappointed.

"Arey hmm kya, bolo kaisa bana hai" baba said to Anubhav.

" Acha bana hai" he said casually. Adi looked at him being disappointed. Haseena went inside the kitchen to bring some more food as rajmata asked her for some more.

"Kya yaar bhaiya sad kardiya bhabhi ko, kabhi to thik se complement kar diya karo" Adi chided Anubhav.

" Wahi to, itna acha bana hai khana. Abhi hasi aayegi to kuch acha sa bolna" Baba completed and saw Haseena coming. Then she served food to rajmata and asked everyone if anyone wanted more.

"Haseena beta tum khadi kyun ho, humare saath baitho khana khao" rajmata said which Haseena obeyed and sat beside anubhav.

"Anu Haseena ke liye khana serve karo" rajmata ordered Anubhav .

" Ji dadi"

"nahi nahi koi jarurat nahi hai rajmata hum khud le lenge" Haseena insisted to which rajmata frowned.

"Haseena dekho pehli baat tum hume rajmata mat kaho dadi kaho aur dusri baat Anu tumhara pati hai. Jaise tumne use khana serve kiya waise uska bhi farz hai ki wo tumhare liye kaam kare. Anu serve karo" dadi said making Haseena feel blessed. Anubhav served her food. After some time everyone completed their breakfast.

"Maa phir nikalte hain" Anubhav said

"Kahan nikalte hain?" Maa asked him

"Office maa"

" Dekho ji, kal iski shaadi Hui hai aur aaj isko kaam par jaana hai, kahi nahi Jaa rahe ho tum Anu jao apne kamre mein" maa scolded him making adi giggle but other cousins kept mum because only adi is brave enough to laugh at a lion. Anubhav glared at him.

"Haan Anu sahi keh rahi hai renu(maa) tumhari patni ke bare mein to socho" dadi also said. Anubhav sighed and went to his room after getting defeated from his mother and dadi. He found haseena sitting near the window talking with someone on phone. He stopped listening her sobs.

"Baba Hume aapki yaad aa Rahi hai...... Chodo aapne khana khaya?....... Kyun jaiye aap jaldi khana khaiye aur dawai samay se le lena" she said that and cut the call. She wiped her tears and turned to find Anubhav.

"Mr Singh aap kab aaye, hum baat kar rahe the to pata hi nahi chala" Haseena said.

" Tumhe agar gharwalo ki yaad aa Rahi hai to hum tumhe hum wahan le ja sakte hain" Anubhav said which made her smile with tears

" Arey nahi koi jarurat nahi hai, aapne itna kaha wohi badi baat hai" Haseena said and was about to go when she heard

" Acha suno" he said

"Ji kahiye"

"Khana waqai bohot acha bana tha" he said and went outside leaving a little shocked haseena who now smiled seeing her introvert husband.

______________________________________
This is the 11th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter
Thank you 💗