1. They met

🌉LATIN QUARTERS🌉

"Anuuuu....utho jaldi aur kitna soegi" A girl said trying to wake up her friend.

"Abey yaar...tujhe kya problem hai meri nind se" Anuradha said being irritated.

"Madam aapko yaad dila du ki aaj humara last day hai kaam ka...aaj to jaldi uthja..!"

"Yaar Haseena tu itni buri to nahi dikhti, tu ek kaam kar ek boyfriend banale aur mujhe pareshan karna band kar.." anuradha said sleeping again but her adamant bestfriend would never let her sleep again cuz she is damn punctual for her work.

🍂Haseena's room🍂

"Good morning baba...I had some avocado toast and fruits salad...oh baba no need to send jet I can go by flight" said haseena being on a call.

"Haseena...am ready let's go" said anuradha entering her room.

"Okay baba I need to leave, I'll call you during lunch time, bye baba" haseena bid a bye to be father on call and got up from the bed to go with Anuradha.

LOMBARDY REGION✨

"Good morning sir...your breakfast is ready sir ...shall I bring it here..?" A guy spoke to his boss who was slipping on his coffee in balcony with a laptop in his lap.

"Hmm...!" He left after getting a short reply from his boss.

After some time......
"What's the schedule for today ray...?" Asked their boss.

"Sir at 10 pm we have meeting with Mr Regniers then a video meet with all the branches as you said....is this schedule okay sir..?"

"Yes..!"
.
.
.
"Yes dadima I have completed all works here after this Ray and renanse can handle the branches..!" He said on call

"Hmmm....am coming back next week"

🏥  Santa Maria Nuova Hospital 🏥

"You both really did a great job" exclaimed senior of Haseena and anuradha.

" Thank you sir" replied Haseena and Anuradha.

"Hi Haseena, hi Anuradha, it was really very good working with both of you" exclaimed one of their colleagues.

Like this all of their colleagues bid them an farewell. Haseena and Anuradha walked out of the hospital with too many flower bouquet in their hand and suddenly Haseena noticed a dog in the middle of the road and a car was coming towards it with full speed and the pup came so suddenly that even the driver wouldn't be able to stop the car.

Without a second thought Haseena threw the flowers and ran to save the pup with all her energy. She held the pup and was about get up while she saw the car was just an some inches away from them.she pushed the pup and was about to get hit by the car when the car stopped with a screeching sound. Anuradha shouted badly and went to haseena. Some hospital staff also gathered there and helped haseena to get up.

Haseena got up and saw a man taking the pup in his arms. She went to him and angrily shouted

"Are you a blind, what kind of owner are you?" She shouted on the man

"Mam am really sorry actually it's my boss's dog, I was just paying for a coffee when he ran to the road" he said apologizing

"Oh so your coffee is more important than someone's life, call your boss right now and tell him to come here as soon as possible" Haseena said angrily

" Mam, you probably don't know who my boss is.... " He was about to say something when a black Aston Martin stopped in front of them causing them to look at it. As soon as the man saw the car he was damn frightened.

And Mr Anubhav Singh came out of the car seeing his men and his dearest - Bruno.

"Matthew what's this mess?" Anubhav asked the man in a cold voice which was enough to scare shit out of someone but our haseena is damn daring yk😉

"Oh so you are the boss, Let me tell you Mr, what's the mess" Haseena mocked

"Who are you miss?"

" That's not the issue, the issue is that your man is not able to take care of your dog, the dog went into the middle of the road and was about to get hit by a car" Haseena said sternly

" Haseena please stop, don't get into the argument" anuradha pleaded to save haseena cause the Anubhav Singh had a damn intimidating aura.
Anubhav looked at Matthew for an answer and he downcasted his eyes.

"I can't even understand why you keep pets if you are not able to take care of them" Haseena shouted on Anubhav.

" Keep your voice low miss, am thankful to you for saving my Bruno" Anubhav said with no nonsense tone

" Oh really do you expect me to obey you..... " She was about to continue when Anuradha pulled haseena with her saying sorry to Anubhav.

" What Anu? Kyun le aayi wahan se, in jaise logon toh pet sambhalna aata nhi bas show off ke liye rakh dete hai" Haseena said being irritated.

" Yaar Haseena didn't you feel his intimidating aura"

" Ghanta" was a short reply from irritated Haseena.

On the other side Matthew was facing the cold anger of his boss.
"Anton give Matthew his termination letter" said Anubhav Coldly

" Sir sir please don't fire I promise to be more careful, am really sorry sir" Matthew pleaded

" Anubhav Singh doesn't give second chance".

______________________________________
This is the 1st part my my first story ANUSEENA - Wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗