25. The Confession

Anubhav was in his cabin when he heard a knock on his door. He said 'come in' in his ever cold yet husky voice. The person entered inside and when for a long time the person didn't say anything Anubhav looked up

"Haseena!" He exclaimed as Aditya and Haseena were standing in front of him she smiled at him. Adi immediately left without Anubhav to say anything to him. He stood from his place and walked to her. Leaned on the glass table looking at her. Her smile widened.

"Aap yahan kya kar rahi hain?" He asked her.

"Humara kaam jaldi khatm ho gaya toh humne socha kyun na aapko surprise Diya Jaye" she said smiling happily. He gave a small smile by hearing this.

"Par madam humari ek bahut important meeting hai abhi, aap yahan baithe baithe bore ho jayengi." He exclaimed. Her smile dropped for some minutes but it again came. Anubhav scrunched his eyebrows still smiling at his wife.

"Koi nahi ji, hum tab Tak aapka cabin aur aaa office!, office dekh lenge" she said making him smile. He kissed his forehead and went out for the meeting. Haseena looked at his cabin which was a big and luxurious one. It was more than clean and well maintained. Ofcourse why it won't be. It's the cabin of the richest man.

She looked at his bossy chair and bit her lips as an idea struck her. She first looked everywhere checking everything. She went and sat on the chair.

"Files kyun nahi aayi abhi tak!" She said trying to act like him. She also made her voice heavy trying to sound like him.

" Adi!, iss company files Aaj raat ke andar andar chahiye samjhe! " She said.

"wah Mrs Singh! Kaafi achi acting karti Hain aap humari! " She was shocked to hear his voice and looked at the door to find him looking at her leaning on the door frame. She nervously smiled and immediately got up from his chair. He came closer to her and held her waist with his hands and lifted her up making her gasp. He made her sit on table, matching her height with him. He put his both hands around her caging her. She bit her lips as her husband came even more closer.

" Humare rang mein rangne lagi Hain aap!" He said huskily near her ears and kissed it seductively. She couldn't control herself anymore and and smashed her lips on him turning on his beast side. He cupped her face and kissed her like his life depended on her. He pulled out from the kiss and his his face inside her neck showering wet kisses there. She moaned while her hands unknowingly went to his coat, unbuttoning it. She unbuttoned it and removed it. Anubhav pulled his face and went near his table. He pressed two buttons and the main door got closed while a book rack went to a side on its own revealing a door of a hidden room there. Haseena looked at him in shock while he came and lifted her in his arms and went inside the the room and made her sit on the bed, again joining there lips. He took out her tucked shirt and started unbuttoning it from down. Opened some buttons and then enter his hands inside the shirt caressing her waist and stomach. He rubbed near her navel and pinched it making her moan while he invaded his tongue inside. She pulled him on the bed and removed his shirt, rubbing her fingers on his abs. He pulled out from the kiss and pinned her hands above her head using his one hand. He went down kissing her navel making her moan again. But this time he stopped.

"Haseena, do you really want this?" He asked seriously.

"Ofcourse Anubhav !" She gave a short reply as her hormones wanted to continue things as soon as possible. But her answer didn't satisfy him.

"Tell me the truth baby! And believe me, I will never hurt you" he said caressing her chin making her emotional.

" Yes Anubhav! Marrying you is the best decision that I have ever made Anubhav. Hum aapke rang Puri tarah se rangna chahte hain Anubhav, I just wanna be yours!!" She completed and he immediately smashed his lips on her. Within some minutes there clothes were on the floor and fire ingnited inside them made  fulfill their desires while worshipping each other.

After some time,

Haseena was laying, keeping her head on his chest while he was caressing her hair. Their naked bodies touched eachother but now they were comfortable.

"Anubhav!" She called him.

"Hmm"

"Meeting thi na aapki, aap phir cabin mein kyun aaye the?"

"Aap humare cabin mein thi, toh humara meeting mein man hi nahi lag raha tha" he said making her smile.

"Suniye, hume aap se kuch kehna hai" she said gulping.

"Hmm kaho, hum sun rahe hain" he said while closing his eyes.

"Anubhav I LOVE YOU!!" She said making him open his eyes with a jerk. he sat on the bed immediately and looked at her finding her expressions completely serious.

"What?!" He exclaimed not being able to believe her.

"Haan Anubhav, hume pata hi nahi chala kab hume aap se pyaar ho gaya. Jis tarah aap humare khyaal rakhte hain, hume special feel karwate hain aur hume humari desired respect dete hain waisa har husband nahi karta aur hume aapse isliye pyaar nahi hai. Hume aap se pyaar kyun hai ye bhi hum aapko nahi bata sakte kyunki Hume khud nahi pata Anubhav.
Aur hum jante hain ki aap humse pyaar nahi karte aur hume koi problem nahi hai. Humare pyaar ko uska makam mil chuka hai. Hum har din aapko dekh sakte hain, isse acha ek premi ke liye aur kya ho sakta hai" by the end she was in tears and he was still so stunned to realise. He looked at realising that it wasn't a dream and pulled her closer to him hugging her tightly. He didn't understand why he was happy but he felt as if he was in the ninth sky. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead while the tears in her eyes dropped as she closed her eyes. He kissed her cheek sucking her tears and both got indulged in their works again.

🍂🌼🍂

Anuseena were back home. Both had an new glow on their faces and the family members were shocked seeing Anubhav smile so much. Haseena was sitting in the balcony, reading her novel when he came and sat beside her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Hume ek important kaam ke liye kal Italy jaana hai!" He said making her look at him. He could see her smile drop but she was trying to hide her feelings.

"Umm thik hai!"

"Humare saath chalogi, haseena?" He asked. She wanted to go with him but was worried about the hospital.

"But anubhav, hospital...." She was telling when he said

"Hum baat kar lenge, karenge kya abhi kar lete hain" he pulled his phone and called the  most senior doctor of the best hospital of India where his wife worked. He talked for sometime.

" Baat ho gayi, ab chalogi? "

" Umm thik hai" she said and smiled and he smiled too. He came near her and interwoven their fingers while haseena placed her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his another around him while both of them adored the night which seemed more beautiful because of their partner

__________________________________
This is the 25th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗