22. His Mate

Haseena was sitting in the living room with everyone when the door bell rang. Haseena went and opened the door. She saw Anubhav and Aditya. Anubhav looked very angry and Aditya looked worried. Anubhav didn't even look at Haseena and went straight to his study room. Haseena looked at adi worriedly.

"Ye itne gusse mein kyun hain Adi ?" She asked worriedly.

"Bhabhi, koi humari company ka data leak kar raha tha aur aaj uska pata chala. Wo bhaiya ka ek bohot kareebi aadmi tha. Bhaiya uspe trust Karte the aur uski wajah se hum ek bohot badi deal haar gaye" Haseena including everyone who grew up tense listening to him. Haseena was going to the stairs to go to Anubhav when dadi called her.

"Ji dadi maa kahiye" haseena said sweetly.

"Beta hum jante hain ki tum Anu ke liye chintit ho par beta hum tumhe agah (warn) kar rahe hain. Anubhav ka gussa bohot bura hai. Even renu bhi uske paas nahi jaati jab wo gusse mein hota hai. Aur tum jaana chahti ho toh hum rokenge nahi kyunki wo tumhara pati hai aur har ek insaan ko kisi ki zaroorat hoti jab wo gusse mein ya vulnerable hota hai lekin Hasi, tum bhi apna kyaal karna and always remember that you are not someone's punching bag. Understand?" Dadi said making Haseena smile emotionally as dadi did not think about her grandson but thought about what is right. She is indeed the Rajmata!

Haseena went to his study room and opened the door. thud!!! A glass broke falling near her feet. She got startled due to the sudden break. She looked at Anubhav and then the room. Papers and files were on the floor. The papers were torn badly and files were also not in a good condition. She went to Anubhav and was about to touch him.

"Go Haseena!" He said rudely. Haseena didn't go but still didn't touch him as she is not used to someone's anger. She has always been the dearest princess of her family.

"Nahi jayenge!" She said fiercely making him look at her. She could see anger in his eyes. He gritted his teeth and breathed heavily trying to control himself.

"Kaha na jao yahan se, samajh nahi aata!!" He said with a raised voice making Haseena step back. Anubhav turned making his back face her. She didn't go but rushed to him, back-hugging him. He tried to remove her hands but she, adamantly tightened the hug.

"Please shaant ho jao" she sweetly said and placed a kiss on his back. She loosened the hug and made him face her. His face was devoid of anything. She held his hand and took him to the couch. Made him sit there. Sat beside him.

"Baat nahi karoge humse?" She asked sweetly. He said nothing but pulled her closer, wrapping his hand around her shoulder and making her head rest on his chest. She smiled. Her beast was not beasting. She happily wrapped her hand around him.

After some time Anubhav shifted a bit making Haseena come out of his grip. She looked at him. He removed his shoes and placed his head on her lap making her smile. He slept comfortably on the couch and started snuggling inside her stomach. She lovingly caressed his hair.

                         🍂🌼🍂

"Hasi kabse gayi hai, ab Tak aayi nahi" maa said worriedly.

"Kahin Anu ne kuch Kiya ya kaha toh nahi usse" baba said being well aware of his son's anger.

"Dono ka khana lekar upar chali jaati hoon, dekh bhi lungi sab thik hai ya nahi" maa said and baba nodded. Maa went upstairs with a servant who carried the food tray.

She first went to Auseena's room. Finding no one there she moved to Anubhav's study room. She knocked on the door but when she got no response she opened the door to find a blissful sight.

Anubhav was sleeping, snuggling in haseena's stomach while haseena was fast asleep and her head on the couch board. Her hand was in his hair. Maa felt emotional seeing her son. She knew how much he had suffered and what made him this. Even she is afraid of his anger and couldn't control him but felt happy seeing that her son has found his mate, his life partner.

____________________________________

This is the 22nd part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗