14. Her care

Continued......

Yahi dekhkar ki tum kitni jaldi nervous ho jati ho" He said and she lowered her head being embarrassed. He held her chin with his left hand as she was sitting on his left. Made her look at him. Her heart was beating with the Highest speed and was about to come out when he said

"Aage se kabhi Rona mat, hum nahi chahte ki Anubhav Singh ki biwi kabhi roye" He said in his normal, husky tone but that erupted hundreds of butterflies in haseena's stomach.

" Ah...h hum aapke ke liye khana lekar aate hain" Haseena said and ran out of the room. After 10-15 minutes she came back to see that Anubhav had closed his eyes sitting on the bed. She thought that he was in pain.

"Mr Singh !" She called him sweetly. He opened his eyes.

"Khana kha lijiye...phir dawai bhi Leni hai aapko" she said and brought a foldable bed table, unfolded it and put it on the bed. She put the tray of food and gestured him to eat. He raised his left hand and started eating. Haseena bit her tongue.

"Arey arey hume maaf kar dijiye, hum bhul Gaye the ki aapke right hand mein chot hai....hum khila dein aapko?" She asked him and he nodded. She made a bite and showed him to eat. He ate, his lips slightly touching her fingers, made the butterflies dance in her stomach. But Haseena, Haseena ignored it.

"Aapne khana khaya?" Anubhav asked, stopping her when she showed him the next bite.

"Aap kha lijiye, phir hum kha lenge" Haseena said and again showed him the bite. Instead of eating, Anubhav held her right hand with his left hand and made her eat that.  Haseena tried to say something but he said.

"Hume itni bhi bhook nahi lagi ki hum itna saara khana akele khayenge, aap bhi humare saath kha lijiye............Hume acha lagega" he added the last after a pause which made Haseena bite her lips.

_______________🍂🌼🍂______________

"Clive, make sure the food is not spicy " Haseena was instructing the cook when maa arrived.

"Beta tum abhi aayi ho aur phir se kaam mein lag gayi, jao thoda rest karo" maa said. Today Anubhav got discharged and Haseena was with him the whole day but in the evening she got an important surgery and came back just a few minutes ago.

"Maa wo inke khane ka instruct kar rahe the. Surgery ke wajah se bhikhar bhi AA sakta hai to wo jaldi khana khake so jayenge to unhe zyada takleef nahi hogi" Haseena explained. Maa smiled seeing her care for Anubhav. Haseena herself prepared some items.

She went inside her room and her eyebrows scrunched seeing Anubhav, who was working on his laptop with his left hand.

"Mr Singh aap yeh kya kar rahe hain, aapki tabiyat thik nahi hai aur aap kaam kar rahe hain" Haseena said being disappointed.

"important kaam hai haseena " he replied without even looking at her. She frowned

" Mr Singh pehle khana kha lijiye please" Haseena pleaded sweetly making him look at her.

"10 minutes!" He said and again started working.

" Please 🥺" Haseena made a crying face. He looked at her and sighed keeping his laptop aside. She smiled at her victory and sat on the bed and started feeding him.

"Pata hai yeh humara crying face na baba aur bhai pe bhi mast kaam karta aur aaj aap pe bhi kaam kar gaya" she said. This time she had brought her food also because during lunch Anubhav denied to have food until she had it with him. Hmm gentleman✨

After sometime they finished eating. She gave him medicines, arranged pillows around his hand. Till that time Anubhav had slept because of the effect of the medicine. Haseena went outside the room.

She came back and then looked at Anubhav and doctor's sense told her that something was wrong. She touched his body and understood that because of the pain he got high fever but grew tensed when she realised that he was not sleeping but was unconscious. It was late night so all the servants were asleep so she herself brought water and took out her cotton handkerchief and started putting wet strips on his forehead.

After an hour he came into sense and slowly opened his eyes to find Haseena sitting beside him on bed. Worry lines were visible on her face.

"Aap uth gaye, kaisa lag raha hai aapko?" She asked worriedly to which he nodded saying he was fine. She understood that the medicine had started showing its effects due to which Anubhav had started sweating. His t shirt started getting wet.

"Anubhav ji, aapki t shirt Puri geeli ho gayi hai...aap use utaar dijiye hum aapko aur ek t shirt dete hain" she called him anubhav ji for the first time. Anubhav wanted to say something but his condition did not allow him to do so. She came back to find a semi naked anubhav sitting, resting his back on the bed rest. She gulped and and passed him a new shirt. Then suggested him to sleep. He laid but was not able to sleep because of the pain in his hand. She understood it and slowly started moving her hand on his which created a tingling sensation in him.

Haseena looked at the water jug which was empty so she thought to bring some water cause Anubhav may need it. She was about to get up when Anubhav held her hand.

"Mat jao!" He said in a weak voice.

"Khi nahi Jaa rahe hum, bas Pani lekar aate hain aapko zaroorat pad sakti hai" she explained lovingly.

" Nahi Haseena abhi nahi please " he pleaded in a weak voice. Haseena wasn't able to deny so she sat there and moved her hand on his hand and hair until he was in deep slumber.

_____________________________________
This is the 14th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗

Note
Readers, for a week now I will not be able to update regularly. Maybe there would be no update because of some important personal issues. I hope y'all will understand and you will not forget me.
Lots of love❤️