17. Growing Closer

One week later.......

Two men were getting beaten by four other well built men in a semi dark room. The room held scary and negative vibes. There was a king sized black chair placed at one side of the room and men were getting beaten in front of it. A man came and said that
"Sir has arrived!" Everyone became alert. The people who were getting tortured now had their hands tied and were knelt in front of the chair.
Anubhav Singh entered the room along with Adi and some other guards. Everyone saluted him. He went and sat on the chair.

"Sir these are the men" Revansh said after bowing in front of him. He held the nape of the men with his both hands and pushed them to the foot of Anubhav. Anubhav cruelly held hair of one man.

"Ek hafte ki treatment, achi toh lagi na ?" he said darkly. The man's face has gotten torn at some places. His whole body has red blue marks and he was shivering. Same was the state of another man. Anyone who would see them would be scared seeing their state. Anubhav kicked them badly making them fall on their backs on the ground.

"Who sent you?" Anubhav asked them, looking at them with cruelty in his eyes.

"We d...don't know, h...he jus....Sent the mo...mon....money" one of them said fumbling as they were not in the state to even speak.

"Put them in the cage and send some money and a letter saying that they are dead, to their families" Anubhav said Coldly and stood to leave. So everyone again bowed.

_______________🍂🏵️🍂_____________

Anubhav entered his home to find everyone sitting in the hall. He went there, wished everyone and sat there.
" Anubhav, haseena kab Tak aayegi, kuch phone wagera Kiya usne?" Asked baba.

"Ah baba wo baat nahi hui unse " Anubhav said.

" Anu, tumhari patni hai wo. tumhe usse baat karna chahiye, use acha lagega" baba advised him.

" Haan Anu, rudra sahi keh Raha hai. Hum mante hain ki unn haadson ke baad tum zyada baat karna pasand nahi karte magar haseena tumhari patni hai beta. Wo apna ghar chodkar aayi hai. Agar tum hi usse baatein share nahi karoge uska man nahi beh laoge to use kitna bura lagega socho. " Dadi explained to which Anubhav nodded understandingly.

"Ji dadi hum samajh gaye!" Anubhav said and went to his room to freshen up.

Anubhav's POV

Two days ago my right hand recovered but my palm was still fractured so the cast is only wrapped around my palm now.
I entered my room, removed my coat and I was about to go into the closet when I heard faint noises. My senses got active telling me that these noises are being made by a human not anything else. The noises were coming from the closet. I gripped my gun which was in my pocket but didn't take it out. Slowly I walked into the closet when again I heard the same noise. I went and stood in front of the door and I was about to open it when with great suddenness it got opened and I looked at the person to find that she was none other than HASEENA!!!

"Booooo!!!" Oh now I understood that she was trying to scare me.
POV Ends

"Kya yaar....aapko dar war nahi lagta kya ?" Haseena said irritatedly. She made such an amazing plan to scare hum but he seemed unaffected.
He didn't answer but started going close to her by taking small steps. His eyes held mischief which made him look more pleasing. Haseena started going backwards until her back touched the door behind her. She looked at the door and then at him who took one small step and now he was damn close to her. He put his both hands on the wall on either side of her caging her between him and the wall. She looked into his eyes and felt herself drowning in it while his face came closer to her such a way that both of them were breathing in the same air.

"Aap hume darane ki koshish kar rahi thi" he said in a husky voice emphasizing on 'hume'.

"Ai.... Aisi baat nahi...h..hai wo hum aap...aapko surprise Dena chahte....the" she replied fumbling due to the sexual tension between them which however felt very pleasing to her. He looked into her eyes making her feel shy. He started coming dangerously close to her when she hugged him blushing hard. Anubhav looked at her and slowly wrapped his hands around her after thinking so much. Her touch made him feel comfortable.

"I missed you!" Haseena said making him close his eyes. She broke the hug and stood in front of him with her head looking at the floor.

"Aap kab aayi?" He asked her.

"Hum to kabka aa chuke hai. Socha aapko surprise denge isliye sabko aapko kuch na batane ko kaha" she said smiling. He just nodded and went inside the closet.

___________________________________
This is my very first story and I have written romance for the very first time. I really sorry if you found the chapter boring or bad in any means. The comment section is open to your suggestions and healthy criticism.

This is the 17th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗