35. He is a MONSTER!

.... THUD!!....

Anubhav ruthlessly banged the head of one man. Gripped his hair as hard as he gritted his teeth. Blood was flowing from his head endlessly while the wall got a crack being the proof of his rage.

"Listen to me very carefully. You're going to die anyway but if you answer it would be a better death!" Anubhav warned him Coldly sending chills to everyone present in the room including Adi. The man was not able to speak because of being tortured badly.

"Okay then. Put him in the burning room!" He Coldly instructed his guards. The man looked at Anubhav being afraid. He was shivering.

"N.... No... Norway!" The man said bringing a smirk on Anubhav's face.

"Hmm smart! (Anubhav looked at the guards) What the fu*k are you waiting for, take him to the burning room!!" Anubhav shouted at the guards. They immediately came and tied the man and held his arms. The man looked at him in shock. Seeing this Anubhav smirked.

" You really thought I would spare you."

" When he's half burnt bring him out of the fire and put cold water on him. Let him feel the hell before he goes there!" He mercilessly instructed. This man was one of the goons of that night. The other men were burnt alive after being tortured hard. This man had tried to touch Haseena that night but he couldn't because of some unknown reasons. When Anubhav got to know about this he tortured him very badly. And now he was going to get the baddest death.

His men held the man by his arms and dragged him towards the burning room making the floor get stained with his blood. Anubhav was walking through the hallway as the man's screams and wails  were reaching his ears but nothing affected him. He walked out of the bungalow being unaffected just like a MONSTER!

🍂🌼🍂

Haseena was sitting on the bed with the sonography of the child. A lone tear escaped her eyes as she caressed the picture. Even though she tried hard to move on but the motherly emotions which she developed for her child was not leaving her.

"Haseena!" Softly called Anubhav. Who had just entered and noticed her with the sonography. He knew that she was still not out of the sorrow. How could she! She looked at him and gave a small smile. Gestured her with hands to come near her. He did as she said. He went near and his heart broke when he saw the sonography. They remembered how happy they were when they got it. Anubhav wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her arm trying to console her. She looked at him, her eyes filled with tears. She kept her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes. They remained like this for some time. Both of them just stayed silent trying to overcome the parental emotions and sorrow of losing their child.

"Haseena..!" He softly called her. She looked at him and blinked telling him that she was fine. He smiled a bit at her.

"Kuch dinon ke liye kahin bahar chalein, man behlega thoda" he said.

"Aise achanak?" She asked.

"Aise hi bas....I really want to be away from all of this" he said but Haseena was not able to believe him at this point of time. He is not a person who run away from problems but ignored it thinking that what happened was not a problem but a tragedy!

"Okay but Kahan?"

"Norway!"

🍂🌼🍂

They just landed in norway and as always a rolls Royce was waiting for them along with a group of guards. Anuseena walked hand in hand towards the car followed by the guards. They all headed to their villa booked for the stay. After half an hour they reached the villa and were warmly welcomed by the owner of the villa and other members. They entered their room.

"Haseena!"

"Hmm"

"Bhook nahi lagi?" He asked

"Umm...haan kind of" she replied

"Acha kya khaogi?"

"Kuch bhi chalega "

" Pasta?"

" Okay!" She replied and went inside the bathroom to freshen up while anubhav ordered the food and went inside the balcony when he got a call. He answered the call and said..

"Hmm"....."time?"......"okay" he said and cut the call. His voice sounded rough and cold all this while like he always talked to people except Haseena.

🍂🌼🍂

Anuseena were sleeping in each other's arms whe. Anubhav opened his eyes and slowly got out of her grip and went inside the balcony with his phone. Dialed a number.

"Hello.... Got him?" He asked in the call in a heavy voice.

"....................."

"What the hell are you doing then!!!" He angrily shouted but not so loudly as he didn't want haseena to get up.

"..................."

"I don't pay you for apologizing but to do my work. So if can't do that then you must be fired!" He rudely said on the call.

"...................."

"I want all the details within tomorrow morning!"

He cut the call and went inside and slept beside Haseena taking her in his arms.

"Kisko dant rahe the itni raat ko?" She asked in sleepy voice.

"Kisi ko nahi baby, so jao tum" he said but instead of sleeping Haseena opened her eyes and looked at him and smiled heartily making hai heart flutter.

"Kya hua ?" He asked her softly.

"You called me baby after so many days" she said making him chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"I love you Anubhav" she said as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too baby and I'll never let anything happen to you, Never!" He said looking into her eyes and pecked her lips making her blush. They shared these cozy moments after so many days.

"Good night" she said and hugged him.

"Good night"
_____________________________________

This is the 35th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗