29. The fear

Sorry for the mistakes

"Careful baby, careful!" He said only to make her glare at him. They had just landed in Rajasthan and he had been treating her like a cotton ball all the way.

"Anubhav, hum pregnant hain.... patient nahi hain! " She said the last line angrily which made him gulp. Oh the ruthless prince is afraid of his cute little pregnant wife. How cute!

They entered the palace but were stopped by maa.

"Itni badi khushkhabri lekar aaye ho, aarti toh utar lu mein!" She said with happy tears making everyone smile heartily. She did their aarti and let them in. Once they were inside she hugged haseena lovingly and caressed her head.

"Tum sach mein humare ghar ki Laxmi ho!" She said while tears in her eyes which was wiped by Haseena. She went to dadi and tried to touch her feet but she didn't let her do that. Instead hugged her like maa. Dadi saa was sitting on the couch so she gestured at her to sit beside her which she obeyed. Dadi cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Ab toh par dadi ban jayenge!" She said happily making her laugh and blush at the same time. Dadi opened her potli and took out some money from it and rotated it around her head and handed the money to her, she denied but agreed as dadi said it to be her blessings for the child. Baba also came and hugged both Anubhav and Haseena. Caressed her forehead.

"Pure rajya mithaiyan baant do aur ailan kardo ki aaj raat Mahal mein sabke liye dawat hai naye mehman ki aane ki Khushi mein!!" Baba ordered the servants. Anubhav watched his family and smiled seeing the happiness of their family members about the upcoming baby.

🍂🌼🍂

Haseena was continuously changing sides and was not able to sleep. She woke up as she felt thirsty. Looked at her side to see that there was no water in the jug. She looked at Anubhav and thought to tell him to bring her water but dropped the feeling that he was in deep slumber.

She was about to get down the bed when she felt a grip around her wrist. She looked at the side to find him awake.

"Kya hua, itni raat ko Kahan Jaa Rahi ho?" He asked.

"Arey aap jaag Gaye, sorry wo actually paani khatm ho gaya tha toh wahi lene Jaa rahe the" she replied and turned on the lamp on her side.

"Toh hume bula leti haseena, khud kyun uth gayi" he said and got down the bed and went outside taking the jug.

She sighed and sat leaning on the bed's head. She closed her eyes but

Haseena's POV

"Shh"

I heard something. I opened my eyes but found no one and Anubhav wasn't back till now. Ah maybe it was just my imagination. Actually I got very tired because of the grand dinner which was held in the palace. It is true that I didn't do anything but many big buisness associates and kings had joined the party and meeting then is a big task. My family had also arrived. Everyone especially baba was really emotional. All of us insisted them on staying but as Tashu (saad's son) is very small now, bhabhi was sceptical about staying and there's some problem going in the company so baba and bhai also denied but they had promised me that they will come soon and I hope they keep their promise.

"Pheww"

Again! I heard something again. Oh god what's happening.

Author's POV

She got down the bed and went near the window as the sound came from it. This time she was a little worried. After that restaurant incident she has grown a little too much tense for everything. She held the curtain and slided a little to the side and looked around to find no one. She huffed and was about to close the curtain when her eyes fell on the balcony floor which had shadow over it. Her heart thumped in her chest as looked to the side of the balcony. There was no one buta shadow. She closed the curtain and breathed hard. She took slow steps to the balcony door and was about to open it when..............

She felt a hand on her shoulder making her heart skip a beat she turned and hugged Anubhav hard seeing him. Anubhav also hugged her tightly sensing that something was wrong.

"Kya hua Haseena?" He asked her.

"Wahan... Wahan koi hai Anubhav!!" She said fearfully . Anubhav hed her hand tightly and opened the balcony door but now there was no one. He looked at her questioningly.

"I swear anubhav, humne yahan ek parchhai dekhi thi" she said as she thought that he was not believing her. But he brought her closerto him.

" I believe you baby, don't worry kuch nahi hoga!" He assured her while she gripped his t shirt out of fear. He himself was so much worried now. He was searching for the master mind for month but couldn't find him. This was one of the main reasons why he brought her back to Rajasthan even before his work was over. He maybe knew that who was behind all this but the problem was that he wasn't sure and couldn't do anything!

_____________________________________

This is the 29th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗