12. The Grand Reception

Siya and ridhi were making Haseena ready for the reception party. She was given all traditional and antique jewellery of Singh's. Maa had asked her if she wanted to wear anything else but she denied. To be honest the jewelleries were very beautiful and had exquisite work. She was wearing a dark red saree and a net veil which had diamonds and emeralds on its borders and on her blouse.(Ikyk😉) .

Haseena's POV

Today for my reception I was wearing this beautiful saree and jewellery. These are so heavy and equally pretty. Actually I am feeling very nervous. There would be so many people and the media. Siya and ridhi made me ready. They themselves did my makeup as I don't like getting ready much by makeup artists. That gave me light makeup but highlighted my eyes with a dark shade and lips with dark maroon. I must say that they did it nicely. I am really loving it. The hairstylist is now making my hair ready and two three other girls were making me wear jewellery who are all booked by my in laws for me. I am literally feeling like Aishwarya Rai in the Jodha Akbar movie. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

The hairstylist completed making my hair ready. She had made a lower bun with some strands left open and a small middle partition. They asked me if I wanted to put sindoor or not to which I said yes. All this is a foreign feeling and experience for me. This morning I had forgotten to put sindoor and mangalsutra. I was half a way when I remembered that.

Now siya and ridhi went to call Anubhav and now I took a mirror selfie of my look cause it's so pretty.

Author's POV

Anubhav entered the room and stopped looking at Haseena who was taking her photo. Haseena saw him through the mirror so tilted her camera a little and took the photo.

"Aap bohot ache lag rahe hain" Haseena said to Anubhav. He was wearing a white colour sherwani and was looking like a literal Greek god. Anubhav just nodded. Haseena frowned as she was expecting at least a little compliment.

"Chale?" Anubhav asked her, forwarding his hand.

"Ji chaliye" Haseena said. They were descending the stairs and everyone was looking at them. The media was continuously clicking their pics. They were looking like a heavenly, made for each other wala couple. Anubhav was used to the attention but this was making Haseena uncomfortable which was noticed by Anubhav. He gestured something to Aditya and Haseena noticed that people put down their cameras and the hall which was echoing with clicking sound and flash lights now felt silent. She understood that this was done by Anubhav who sensed her uncomfort.

Haseena met her parents which emotional. All were enjoying and the party included many rich and famous celebrities, football field and cricket field heros, richest buisness persons and king and queen of countries were also present there. But unaware to the family that a pair of envious eyes were watching them standing near backside gate. It was like a shadow which slowly went away but was unnoticed by all the guards and the tight security made by the royals.

______________________________________

This is the 12th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗