34. A new chapter

2 days later.....

Anubhav's POV

I entered my room and I was taken aback seeing haseena sitting in front of the mirror and combing her hair. These days she always remains on the bed lost in her world.

"Haseena...!" I called her. She turned  towards me. Her face which was till now devoid of any expression and seemed a bit lost gave me a small smile. Uff how I missed her smile. When all of this happened all I needed was her smile! All of my miseries and tensions seemed to fade away with her smile but something remained the same. The pain of losing my child!

"Kaho" she said. I looked at her, smiled and said nothing. But to my surprise she got up, came to me and held my hand.

"Anubhav"

"Hmm"

"I am sorry" oh man she's again making herself feel guilty.

"Haseeeena, ismein tumhari koi galti nahi hain...." She cut my sentence.

"Nahi hum uske liye sorry nahi bol rahe" she said but her eyes still felt guilty.

"Toh?"

"Humne aapko samjha nahi. Jo kuch bhi hua usmein hum itna kho gaye ki ye bhul ismein aapne bhi bahut kuch kho diya. Sirf aapne nahi balki sabne. I am sorry Anubhav I am really sorry" she was teary eyed when she completed.

"Jo kuch bhi use bhool jao Haseena"

" Hmm wahi soch rahe hain, hum ek nayi shuruwat karna chahte hain Anubhav. Jo kuch bhi hua use bhula kar aage badhna chahte. I don't want to be a burden for you" I was shocked. Till tomorrow she was completely different and now she wants to start a fresh. It is very good but so suddenly.....

" You are never a burden to me haseena. Tumhara khyaal rakhna humari zimmedari hai haseena, majboori nahi!" I said truthfully. She gave a little smile.

" Aur rahi baat ek nayi shuruwat toh hum tumhare saath hai Haseena, har padav par aur humesha rahenge.....I love you Haseena!" This is my first telling her this. She looked at me and eyes shined after ages.

" Y...you..what?" She clearly looked shocked. I smiled and pulled her into my embrace.

" I love you, I love you a lot Haseena!"

" I love you too Anubhav!" Her voice sounded happy after so many days. Actually I am really happy about her decision of moving forward. It's good for everyone.

🍂🌼🍂

Two days later. That day anuseena told about decision to their family and everyone supported them being really understanding. The Singh palace was slowly getting its charm back. Though the grang parents were still a little emotional but they also wanted their children to live happily. Mallik went back to Mumbai.

"Bhaiya!" Adi called anubhav who was working in his cabin.

"Hmm kaho!"

"Bhaiya, aapka ka Shak sahi tha!" He completed and Anubhav looked at him. Suddenly his face went dark and eyes got filled with rage. He gritted his teeth as he picked up the paper weight and threw it hard on the floor causing it to break into pieces. He angrily got up from his chair and was going outside when adi held his hand stopping him.

"Chodo adi, usne humesha yahi Kiya. Pehle uska baap ab wo. Humara sab kuch chin liya magar aaj had paar ho chuki hai adi, humara baccha humara pehla baccha chin liya usne humse!!" His eyes were blood red. He was so much angry that he was shivering at this moment. Adi still didn't leave him.

" Bhaiya please shaant ho jao" Anubhav glared at him hard. He gulped but still didn't leave him.

"Bhaiya wo abhi yahan nahi hai.... Underworld and mafia business mein involve ho chuka hai..humari para military force aur main team dono use dhund Rahi hai but koi lead nahi mil Rahi"

" Wo chahe narak mein hi kyun na ho issbaar use humse koi bacha sakta. Ab baat humari haseena par aa chuki aur uske liye hum ye saari duniya bhi jala sakte hai!"he roared. His eyes filled with unimaginable hate.

___________________________________

This is the 34th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗