7. She's different

CONTINUED........
"Beta Anubhav ki toh haan hai, tum batao tumne kya socha hai?" Asked Renuka to haseena. First of all she was shocked and confused. After their awkward silence she had thought that Anubhav would deny but to her utter surprise he agreed to marry her.

"Ah.....woh" Haseena fumbled on her words being nervous. Renuka understood her situation and said

"Bhaisahab hum Zara Haseena se akele baat karna chahte hain" Shah nodded and haseena and renuka went towards the garden. A servant came and served juices to them.

"Haseena beta dekho hum tumhari samasya ache se samajhte hain. Pata hai jab Anu ke baba aaye the mujhse Milne tab mujhe na bohot dar lag raha tha. Rajaon ka pariwaar tha upar se mujhe inse bada dar lagta tha. Jab meri maa ne mujhe pucha ki meri kya ray to mere to paseene nikal gaye. Mein toh bas yahi soch Rahi thi haan karne ka man nahi kar raha aur na karne ko dar lag raha tha par phir maa baba ke dabav se aur dar ki wajah se Maine haan kar diya. Bhagwan ki kripa se Anu ke baba ek bohot ache pati hain. (She placed her hand above haseena's hand) but beta Anubhav ek bete ke hisaab se toh bohot acha hai magar wo ek acha pati, ek acha jivansaathi ban payega ya nahi yeh mein nahi janti beta. Isliye Jo tumhara Dil kehta hai wo karo. Agar tumhari Naa bhi Hui tab hum sabke tum utni hi pasandida rahogi jitna ki ab ho. Isliye beta soch samajh kar faisla lena, aur agar tumhe aur waqt chahiye to bejizak kahena thik hai" renuka completed and went inside after kissing her forehead.

Haseena was stunned. It was hardly their second meet and she was just so kind so gentle and so caring to her. She couldn't believe that such people really exist. She was so nice that tears formed in haseena's eyes.
.
.
.

"Humari bhi haan hai baba" Haseena said entering the drawing where everyone was sitting and they were talking. All looked at Haseena. Renuka looked at her and Haseena gave her a smile in return.

Happiness spread in the air. All hugged eachother, fed eachother sweets. Sam and kirti hugged haseena. Shah and Saad had small beads of tears in their eyes which were noticed by Anubhav. Aditya just hugged Anubhav so tightly that he couldn't breathe. Shah also hugged Anubhav and caressed his hair.

Haseena looked at Anubhav to find him already looking at her. Their eyes met! They were blank. Haseena couldn't tolerate his gaze on her and lowered her eyes. Shah and kirti insisted everyone to have lunch in their House. Everyone went to dinning hall. Haseena, Saad, Aditya and Anubhav were going towards the dining hall. Adi looked at saad and winked to which he smiled. And both of walked a little fast than them went ahead them. Now Haseena and Anubhav were alone. They both were silent, so silent that the sound of their breath could be heard.

"Tumne kisi ke dabav ki wajah se haan bola" Anubhav asked Haseena in his ever cold voice which today sounded caring. Haseena looked at him.

"Ji nahi, Aisa kuch nahi hai."

"Baat toh humare bich kuch bhi nahi hui, kuch nahi janti tum mere baare mein phir bhi haan kar diya. Kyun?" Anubhav again asked her and now he was looking at her intently. First she bit her lower lip not knowing what to answer. She didn't answer him and went leaving Anubhav stunned. He tasted his own medicine. He was only one who left people unanswered but today this girl didn't answer him. He was quite impressed by her audacity.
________________________
         CHITRANGAN RAJMAHAL

         🔅Anubhav's Room🔅

"Bhaiya ooo mere bhaiya!" Adi called anubhav who was doing something on his laptop, for the third time now. This time he looked up at adi and gestured him to speak further.

"Aapko bhabhi kaisi lagi bhaiya?" Adi asked him teasingly emphasizing on 'bhabhi'.

"Adi pareshan mat karo" anubhav said without looking at him.

" Haan haan ab toh mein pareshani lagungi, vyaah Jo hone wala hai tumhara" Adi said over dramaticly to irritate his brother. Anubhav said nothing but glared at him.

"Acha acha Jaa Raha hoon, good night Bhai"

" Good night Adi" Anubhav wished him softly. Adi is the only person with whom he talks about his everything. He also talks with his parents and dadi but due to silent nature he does not share much.

ANUBHAV'S POV

Ah! It was such a happening day. Am going to marry her. She also said yes. I don't know why I said yes to this marriage. One reason was that my dadi chose her and I can just never doubt her choice. Probably the second reason is her. In this three meetings I have noticed one important thing about her which she's very different. Like most of I've seen girls staring at me endlessly but she doesn't even spare a glance at me. If instead there would have been any other girl she must have said yes to the marriage without even thinking but she was not like that . That day, in Italy I felt damn angry when she raised her voice against me. Nobody even dares to raise their voices against me even if I am wrong but she didn't think twice before doing that. But that day I was impressed when I saw the cctv footage that she, without caring about her life,  jumped in the middle of the road to save my Bruno who's now sleeping on my bed. Nowadays people are not that concerned about animals but she is. And today she showed me her audacity! Like sometimes she's so afraid of me that she don't even look at me and sometimes she leaves me shocked doing the things to me that I do to people. Indeed she's different cause till now no girl has ever been in my mind but today my mind is just filled with her!

______________________________________

This is the 7th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter
Thank you 💗