18. Increasing proximity

Please read the note at the end.

"Anu Aaj tumhare mama ji ka phone aaya tha." Said maa. Everyone was having breakfast when maa said this.

"Wo chahte hain ki tum Aaj unke yahan dinner ke liye jao" maa continued.

"Ji maa, hum chale jayenge" Anubhav said respectfully.

"Hasi, tujhe koi kaam toh nahi hai na shaam ko?" Maa asked her.

"Nahi maa, hum bhi Aaj free hain!" Haseena replied.

🌌 IN EVENING 🌌

Anubhav was sitting on the couch in their room and was waiting for haseena who was getting ready inside the closet.

Anubhav's POV

I was doing something on his phone when I  heard the door opening. I looked at the door to find Haseena. She was wearing a beautiful light blue saree with drop earrings and was looking ravishing.

She walked towards me, making her drop earrings shake. But something was different, a jingle sound was coming with her. Oh maybe she's wearing payal. I don't know why but she always manages to take all my attention.

I walked towards her, not being able to control myself. I saw her blushing under my gaze which made me feel more aroused.
I went towards and held her wrist pulling her closer to me as I badly wanted to touch her and her blushing gave me more capable to do that.

"Kya kar rahe Mr Singh, late ho jayega!" She said, not looking at me. I don't know why but her calling me formally irks me a lot. Though I can control myself really well and I don't feel much but she always manages to make me crazy. Her innocence really amaze me a lot.

Haseena's POV

"Don't call me like that, otherwise we would really be late to the dinner!" He whispered huskily touching his lips on my ear. Oh my goodness! This proximity is affecting me a lot. His smell always drives me crazy whenever we come closer.

"What if I don't?" I asked him in same tone playing. This proximity is making me feel pleased as well as giving me courage to play along.

"Then today, we won't be able to attend the dinner!" He said shamelessly and before I could say anything he dipped his head in my neck giving feathery kisses. Oh this inexperienced, foreign feeling is making my mind go haywire. He looked at me. I gazed into his eyes which held a lot but I wasn't able to read it.

"Padhne ki koshish mat karo, kuch nahi hai inmein" Anubhav said, his voice sounded deep and heavy.

"Humein toh bohot kuch dikhta hai in mein" I said truthfully. I can see alot but I am not able to recognise any of them. He pushed a hair strand behind my ear which was falling on my face. Oh I had always read this in novels and today my husband is doing the same magic on me. He cupped my face with his one hand and held my waist with another. He pinned me to nearby wall and started coming closer to me. Maybe both of us knew what would happen now and both of us needed it. His face came closer to me due to which I closed my eyes, parted my lips so did he.

Our lips were about to meet when his phone rang ruining our moment. Arrghhh!!
One day I will really throw his phone out of the window. The caller was mama ji who was worried as we hadn't reached there. So without time we headed towards their house. For the last time I looked at the mirror to see my cheeks and ears still slightly red due to blushing. Now also I found myself blushing. This man is making my hormones really mad.

_____________________________________
This is the 18th of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗.

                            Note
I am really sorry for not updating for so many days and as I had mentioned before I was very busy in some personal work. And thank you so much who all waited for me. I love you alot and please give me ideas and I know this update is short but I will try to give big chapters now. Give me ideas