10. Is it the first step?

ANUBHAV'S POV

I looked at Haseena who was looking out of the window of the car. I knew that she was crying. During bidaai she was crying badly with her silent tears which was breaking her brother and father. They were very emotional. Still she's crying and I don't know if I should comfort her or let her cry. I am not a person who comforts people cause they don't  come to me in distress and I don't want them to do that also.

Author's POV

The Rolls Royce spectre stopped in front of the Rajasthan Palace followed by a Lamborghini and two black audi's carrying guards. As soon as the Rolls Royce stopped, guards came and stood near the entrance while two guards went to open the door for Haseena and Anubhav. Anubhav stepped out of the car and went to Haseena's side. Offered her his hand which she accepted after looking at him. Anubhav noticed her pale face and dried tear marks on her face which further made Anubhav sure that she was crying. 

They entered the Mahal but they were stopped by the parents for some rasam.
After sometime some of the important rituals ended and some were kept for morning as everyone was very tired. Haseena was taken to Anubhav's room by siya and ridhi.

(RENUKA SINGH - Maa ,  RUDRANSH SINGH - baba)

"Anubhav Zara humare saath aao" Maa called anubhav to her room.

" Ji maa kahiye"

" Beta ab tumhari shaadi ho chuki hai. Haseena tumhari patni hai. Beta dekho aurat ko samajh ek bahut mushkil uske saath hi saath bohot asaan kaam hota hai. Jab tum use samjha chahoge to bahut asani se samjh jaoge. Jitna mein Haseena ko janti hun wo ek bohot achi ladki hai. Use tumse kuch expectations hongi Jo har ladki apne pati se hota hai. Pyaar, respect, samay aur bharosa har ek rishte ki neev hoti hai magar agar kabhi bharosa Tut Jaye to kabhi jud nhi sakta. Dekho tumpar aur Haseena par hume pura bharosa hai magar arrange marriage Jo Aaj kal itna common aur hai nahi lekin tum dono try karna ek dusre ko samjhne ke liye. Anu dekho Haseena apna ghar pariwaar chod kar aayi hai aur ab use itne naye logon ko apna pariwaar banana hoga isliye tum usko help karna beta. Uski har zaroorat, har icha ko pura karna apna farz samajhna. Thik hai? " Maa asked to which Anubhav nodded with a small smile.

"Acha thik hai phir Haseena intezaar kar rahi hogi" maa said with a smile.

Haseena's POV

Siya and ridhi brought me to Anubhav's room. His room is so beautiful and so big.
It has exquisitely beautiful interiors. I am feeling very tired and exhausted. I really don't like wearing so heavy jwellery and clothes. I was going to the washroom to change when I heard the door opening. Oh how did I forget that it's my first night. What if he forced himself on me?  How will I deny? What will happen if he doesn't listen to me?

I was damn scared and tensed when I turned to see him coming inside the room. Not to forget that he was very looking handsome today and now his messy hair are complementing him.

"Tumne ab Tak change nahi Kiya?" He asked me.

" Wo...Ah... Mein jaa hi Rahi thi" Arghh again I fumbled infront of him. I don't why but his aura makes me nervous. I turned, took some steps but then I gathered all my courage and turned to say.

"Ah  Mr Singh wo hum........"

"Hum jante Hain ki you're not ready even I am not ready yet. Dekho Haseena hum waise insaan nahi hain jo khudko tumpar force karenge. Iss rishte mein kabhi kuch tumhari marzi ke khilaaf nahi hoga" He said cutting my sentence. It wouldn't be wrong if I say that this touched my my heart. He is not that bad and really he's different. Is it
the first step of our relationship ?............

_______________________________
This is the 10th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗

I am really sorry that I couldn't update yesterday. I was stuck with some personal work.